Reyataz and Decompression sickness - from FDA reports
There is no Decompression sickness reported by people who take Reyataz yet. This review analyzes which people have Decompression sickness with Reyataz. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
No report is found.
Experience matters! A new approach to health care:
What's next: manage your medications
- Subscribe to monitor Decompression sickness in Reyataz
- Subscribe to monitor Reyataz
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Decompression sickness
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Reyataz has active ingredients of atazanavir sulfate. It is often used in hiv infection. (latest outcomes from Reyataz 8,725 users)
Decompression sickness (sudden decompression causes nitrogen bubbles to form in the tissues of the body) has been reported by people with headache, erection problems, quit smoking, atrial fibrillation/flutter, huntington's disease (latest reports from 21 Decompression sickness patients).
Drugs that are associated with Decompression sicknessDecompression sickness
Could your condition cause Decompression sicknessDecompression sickness
Reyataz side effects
- Reyataz side effects (8,574 reports)
Browse all side effects of Reyataza b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Reyataz and have Decompression Sickness
- Support group for people who have Decompression Sickness
- Support group for people who take Reyataz
- Will you have Nail Tinea with Fosamax?
- Will you have Purulence with Kenalog?
- Will you have Postpartum Disorder with Metoprolol Tartrate?
- Will you have Pleural Effusion with Ativan?
- Will you have Talipes with Haematotympanum?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Fosamax and have Nail Tinea?
- Support group for people who take Kenalog and have Purulence?
- Support group for people who take Metoprolol Tartrate and have Postpartum Disorder?
- Support group for people who take Ativan and have Pleural Effusion?
- Support group for people who have Haematotympanum and Talipes?
- My name is Fred and I am having increased depression and anxiety since being put on Cellcept. I was...
- I am taking Premarin for 25 years Two years ago developed angiodema
- Hi, my name is Diane. Has anyone had severe loss from this. I have two copies of the gene. Seeking...
- Hello, my name is Amanda and I am a 25 year old female. I am currently a 2nd year dental student. I...
- Hello. I have been taking Plaquenil for a year and a half. It has helped me with Lupus pain a lot....
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.