Reyataz and Decompression sickness - from FDA reports
There is no Decompression sickness reported by people who take Reyataz yet. This review analyzes which people have Decompression sickness with Reyataz. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
No report is found.
Do you have Decompression sickness while taking Reyataz?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Decompression sickness
- Subscribe to monitor Decompression sickness in Reyataz
You are not alone:
Reyataz has active ingredients of atazanavir sulfate. It is often used in hiv infection. (latest outcomes from Reyataz 9,170 users)
Decompression sickness (sudden decompression causes nitrogen bubbles to form in the tissues of the body) has been reported by people with headache, quit smoking, erection problems, atrial fibrillation/flutter, huntington's disease (latest reports from 22 Decompression sickness patients).
Drugs that are associated with Decompression sicknessDecompression sickness
Could your condition cause Decompression sicknessDecompression sickness
Reyataz side effects
- Reyataz side effects (9,019 reports)
Browse all side effects of Reyataza b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Eye Oedema with Erection Increased? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Phrenic Nerve Paralysis with Multiple Myeloma? - 8 seconds ago
- What to expect when you take Esbriet and have Hiatal Hernia? - 15 seconds ago
- Will you have Viral Pharyngitis with Genital Discomfort? - 20 seconds ago
- Will you have Facial Palsy Aggravated with Maxitrol? - 20 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 56 year old woman who takes Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Magnesium Carbonate - 4 minutes ago
- A study for a 56 year old woman who takes Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Magnesium Citrate - 9 minutes ago
- Drug comparison of Advil, 8-hour Bayer for a 60 year old man - 21 minutes ago
- A study for a 60 year old woman who takes Lasix, Tegretol-xr - 28 minutes ago
- A study for a 61 year old man who takes Gabapentin - 41 minutes ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.