Reyataz and Decreased interest - from FDA reports
Decreased interest is reported only by a few people who take Reyataz. We study 8,570 people who have side effects while taking Reyataz from FDA. Among them, 1 have Decreased interest. Find out below who they are, when they have Decreased interest and more.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Dec, 12, 2017
8,570 people reported to have side effects when taking Reyataz.
Among them, 1 person (0.01%) has Decreased interest
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Decreased interest when taking Reyataz *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Hepatitis (1 person, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Truvada (1 person, 100.00%)
- Ribavirin (1 person, 100.00%)
- Pegasys (1 person, 100.00%)
- Norvir (1 person, 100.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Thinking Abnormal (1 person, 100.00%)
- Insomnia (1 person, 100.00%)
- Fatigue (1 person, 100.00%)
- Appetite - Decreased (1 person, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Decreased interest when taking Reyataz?
- Check symptoms - is decreased interest caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsDecreased interest and drugs with ingredients of atazanavir sulfate.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeDecreased interest and Reyataz from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Reyataz has active ingredients of atazanavir sulfate. It is often used in hiv infection. (latest outcomes from Reyataz 8,724 users)
Decreased interest has been reported by people with multiple myeloma, depression, multiple sclerosis, metastases to bone, breast cancer (latest reports from 5,357 Decreased interest patients).
Browse all side effects of Reyataza b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Decreased interestDecreased interest
Could your condition cause Decreased interestDecreased interest
What would happen?
User reviews to the study
I'm going into my second month of Micronor and so far, so good! I'm crossing my fingers it stops my period since I started it 10 days into my cycle and saw huge results from it already. I'm mainly on this drug for my endo (can't take oestrogen) and to relieve my severely heavy and painful ...