Rhinocort and Bile duct stenosis - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Bile duct stenosis is reported only by a few people who take Rhinocort.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Rhinocort and have Bile duct stenosis. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 6,782 people who have side effects while taking Rhinocort from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
6,782 people reported to have side effects when taking Rhinocort.
Among them, 2 people (0.03%) have Bile duct stenosis.
What is Rhinocort?
Rhinocort has active ingredients of budesonide. It is often used in allergies. eHealthMe is studying from 6,931 Rhinocort users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Bile duct stenosis?
Bile duct stenosis (abnormal narrowing of the common bile duct) is found to be associated with 648 drugs and 344 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Rhinocort and Bile duct stenosis reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Bile duct stenosis when taking Rhinocort *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Bile duct stenosis when taking Rhinocort *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 100 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common drugs people take besides Rhinocort *:
- Xanax: 2 people, 100.00%
- Skelaxin: 2 people, 100.00%
- Rebif: 2 people, 100.00%
- Proventil: 2 people, 100.00%
- Nuvigil: 2 people, 100.00%
- Amitriptyline Hydrochloride: 1 person, 50.00%
- Advair Hfa: 1 person, 50.00%
- Advair Diskus 100/50: 1 person, 50.00%
Common side effects people have besides Bile duct stenosis *:
- Weight Decreased: 2 people, 100.00%
- Atrophy (wasting away of a part of the body): 2 people, 100.00%
- Bladder Disorder: 2 people, 100.00%
- Stress And Anxiety: 2 people, 100.00%
- Pancreatitis (inflammation of pancreas): 2 people, 100.00%
- Pancreatic Cyst: 2 people, 100.00%
- Constipation: 2 people, 100.00%
- Gastritis (inflammation of stomach): 2 people, 100.00%
- Headache (pain in head): 2 people, 100.00%
- Gastrointestinal Motility Disorder (abnormal intestinal contractions): 1 person, 50.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Multiple Sclerosis (a nervous system disease that affects your brain and spinal cord. it damages the myelin sheath): 2 people, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Rhinocort and have Bile duct stenosis?Check whether Bile duct stenosis is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Bile duct stenosis and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of budesonide:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Rhinocort:
- Rhinocort (6,931 reports)
Common Rhinocort side effects:
- Breathing difficulty: 635 reports
- Asthma: 480 reports
- Drug ineffective: 468 reports
- Pain: 454 reports
- High blood pressure: 421 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 413 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 397 reports
- Stress and anxiety: 393 reports
- Dizziness: 384 reports
Browse all side effects of Rhinocort:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Bile duct stenosis treatments and more:
- Bile duct stenosis (1,464 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Bile duct stenosis:
- Bile duct stenosis in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Bile duct stenosis in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Bile duct stenosis in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Bile duct stenosis:
- Tacrolimus: 122 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Bile duct stenosis:
- Bile duct stenosis (648 drugs)
All the conditions that are associated with Bile duct stenosis:
- Bile duct stenosis (344 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on budesonide (the active ingredients of Rhinocort) and Rhinocort (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Dermatitis Atopic and Thrombocytopenia - 4 seconds ago
- Dexilant and Voltaren drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Nizoral and Rheumatoid Factor Positive - 6 seconds ago
- Sulfasalazine and Paroxetine drug interaction - 7 seconds ago
- Migraine Aggravated and Anorectal Discomfort - 17 seconds ago
- Essential Hypertension and Rickets - 18 seconds ago
- Nordette-21 vs. Microgestin Fe 1/20 - 24 seconds ago
- Ezetimibe and Systemic Sclerosis (Scleroderma) - 25 seconds ago
- Cozaar and Tetrabenazine drug interaction - 27 seconds ago
- Trelegy Ellipta and Gingival Discoloration - 28 seconds ago