Rhinocort and Dyspnea exertional - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
We study 6,907 people who have side effects when taking Rhinocort. Dyspnea exertional is found, especially among people who are male, 60+ old, also take Ventolin and have Asthma.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Rhinocort and have Dyspnea exertional. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You may use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 700+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
6,907 people reported to have side effects when taking Rhinocort.
Among them, 91 people (1.32%) have Dyspnea exertional.
What is Rhinocort?
Rhinocort has active ingredients of budesonide. It is used in allergies. Currently, eHealthMe is studying from 7,056 Rhinocort users.
What is Dyspnea exertional?
Dyspnea exertional is found to be associated with 2,406 drugs and 1,078 conditions by eHealthMe. Currently, we are studying 46,251 people who have Dyspnea exertional.
Number of Rhinocort and Dyspnea exertional reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Dyspnea exertional when taking Rhinocort *:
- female: 48.28 %
- male: 51.72 %
Age of people who have Dyspnea exertional when taking Rhinocort *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 1.32 %
- 20-29: 1.32 %
- 30-39: 2.63 %
- 40-49: 23.68 %
- 50-59: 17.11 %
- 60+: 53.95 %
Common drugs people take besides Rhinocort *:
- Ventolin: 47 people, 51.65%
- Advair Hfa: 32 people, 35.16%
- Alvesco: 29 people, 31.87%
- Spiriva: 26 people, 28.57%
- Pantoprazole: 22 people, 24.18%
- Zantac: 19 people, 20.88%
- Xolair: 18 people, 19.78%
- Nucala: 18 people, 19.78%
- Singulair: 18 people, 19.78%
- Symbicort: 16 people, 17.58%
Common side effects people have besides Dyspnea exertional *:
- Asthma: 60 people, 65.93%
- Breathing Difficulty: 60 people, 65.93%
- Wheezing (a high-pitched whistling sound made while you breath): 44 people, 48.35%
- Productive Cough: 30 people, 32.97%
- High Blood Pressure: 29 people, 31.87%
- Eosinophil Count Increased: 25 people, 27.47%
- Cataract (clouding of the lens inside the eye): 22 people, 24.18%
- Tooth Disorder (tooth disease): 22 people, 24.18%
- Spinal Osteoarthritis (joint cartilage loss in spine): 21 people, 23.08%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 21 people, 23.08%
Common conditions people have *:
- Asthma: 42 people, 46.15%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 5 people, 5.49%
- Lower Respiratory Tract Infection: 4 people, 4.40%
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (a chronic progressive disease causing inflammation in the joints): 3 people, 3.30%
- Osteoporosis (bones weak and more likely to break): 2 people, 2.20%
- Iron Deficiency Anaemia: 2 people, 2.20%
- Atrial Fibrillation/flutter (atrial fibrillation and flutter are abnormal heart rhythms in which the atria, or upper chambers of the heart, are out of sync with the ventricles): 1 person, 1.10%
- Bipolar Disorder (mood disorder): 1 person, 1.10%
- Cardiac Failure Congestive: 1 person, 1.10%
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (a progressive disease that makes it hard to breathe): 1 person, 1.10%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Rhinocort and have Dyspnea exertional?Check whether Dyspnea exertional is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Dyspnea exertional and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of budesonide:
- Dyspnea exertional and drugs with ingredients of budesonide (1,000 reports)
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Rhinocort:
- Rhinocort (7,056 reports)
Browse all side effects of Rhinocort:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Dyspnea exertional treatments and more:
- Dyspnea exertional (46,251 reports)
Common drugs associated with Dyspnea exertional:
- Prednisone: 5,007 reports
- Aspirin: 3,951 reports
- Opsumit: 3,047 reports
- Spiriva: 2,406 reports
- Lasix: 2,394 reports
- Furosemide: 2,290 reports
- Amlodipine: 2,047 reports
- Symbicort: 2,004 reports
- Veletri: 1,957 reports
- Adcirca: 1,950 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Dyspnea exertional:
- Dyspnea exertional (2,406 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Dyspnea exertional:
- Primary pulmonary hypertension: 6,033 reports
- Asthma: 3,823 reports
- High blood pressure: 2,171 reports
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 1,343 reports
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease: 1,149 reports
- Idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis: 1,033 reports
- Pain: 955 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Dyspnea exertional:
- Dyspnea exertional (1,078 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on budesonide (the active ingredients of Rhinocort) and Rhinocort (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 700+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Remicade and Chickenpox - 2 seconds ago
- Dayquil and Chills - 2 seconds ago
- Azelastine and Eye Pain - 8 seconds ago
- Catapres and Injection Site Pain - 18 seconds ago
- Prochlorperazine Edisylate and Ondansetron Hydrochloride drug interaction - 20 seconds ago
- Novalgin and Metolazone drug interaction - 21 seconds ago
- Vivelle and Hyperhidrosis - 22 seconds ago
- Aspirin and Stress And Anxiety - 22 seconds ago
- Colistimethate Sodium and Paroxetine drug interaction - 24 seconds ago
- Tamsulosin and Acute Hepatic Failure - 50 seconds ago