Rhinocort and Electrocardiogram st segment depression - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Electrocardiogram st segment depression is found among people who take Rhinocort, especially for people who are female, 60+ old.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Rhinocort and have Electrocardiogram st segment depression. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 6,782 people who have side effects when taking Rhinocort from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
6,782 people reported to have side effects when taking Rhinocort.
Among them, 7 people (0.1%) have Electrocardiogram st segment depression.
What is Rhinocort?
Rhinocort has active ingredients of budesonide. It is often used in allergies. eHealthMe is studying from 6,931 Rhinocort users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Electrocardiogram st segment depression?
Electrocardiogram st segment depression is found to be associated with 1,155 drugs and 585 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Rhinocort and Electrocardiogram st segment depression reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Electrocardiogram st segment depression when taking Rhinocort *:
- female: 71.43 %
- male: 28.57 %
Age of people who have Electrocardiogram st segment depression when taking Rhinocort *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Common drugs people take besides Rhinocort *:
- Spiriva: 3 people, 42.86%
- Xolair: 3 people, 42.86%
- Advair Hfa: 3 people, 42.86%
- Beconase Aq: 3 people, 42.86%
- Ventolin: 3 people, 42.86%
- Singulair: 3 people, 42.86%
- Cozaar: 2 people, 28.57%
- Exelon: 1 person, 14.29%
- Hyzaar: 1 person, 14.29%
- Glucophage: 1 person, 14.29%
Common side effects people have besides Electrocardiogram st segment depression *:
- Chest Pain: 5 people, 71.43%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 5 people, 71.43%
- Respiratory Rate Increased (excess breathing rate/min): 4 people, 57.14%
- Fall: 4 people, 57.14%
- Dizziness Postural: 4 people, 57.14%
- Coronary Artery Stenosis (narrowing of coronary artery): 4 people, 57.14%
- High Blood Pressure: 3 people, 42.86%
- Atrial Fibrillation/flutter (atrial fibrillation and flutter are abnormal heart rhythms in which the atria, or upper chambers of the heart, are out of sync with the ventricles): 3 people, 42.86%
- Memory Loss: 3 people, 42.86%
- Body Temperature Decreased: 3 people, 42.86%
Common conditions people have *:
- Asthma: 3 people, 42.86%
- Osteoarthritis (a joint disease caused by cartilage loss in a joint): 1 person, 14.29%
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (a progressive disease that makes it hard to breathe): 1 person, 14.29%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Rhinocort and have Electrocardiogram st segment depression?Check whether Electrocardiogram st segment depression is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Electrocardiogram st segment depression and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of budesonide:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Rhinocort:
- Rhinocort (6,931 reports)
Common Rhinocort side effects:
- Breathing difficulty: 635 reports
- Asthma: 480 reports
- Drug ineffective: 468 reports
- Pain: 454 reports
- High blood pressure: 421 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 413 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 397 reports
- Stress and anxiety: 393 reports
- Dizziness: 384 reports
Browse all side effects of Rhinocort:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Electrocardiogram st segment depression treatments and more:
- Electrocardiogram st segment depression (3,420 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Electrocardiogram st segment depression:
- Electrocardiogram st segment depression in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Electrocardiogram st segment depression in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Electrocardiogram st segment depression in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Electrocardiogram st segment depression:
- Aspirin: 270 reports
- Digoxin: 200 reports
- Furosemide: 184 reports
- Lasix: 152 reports
- Prednisone: 134 reports
- Vioxx: 124 reports
- Amlodipine: 122 reports
- Omeprazole: 121 reports
- Zide: 116 reports
- Lisinopril: 116 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Electrocardiogram st segment depression:
- Electrocardiogram st segment depression (1,155 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Electrocardiogram st segment depression:
- High blood pressure: 240 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Electrocardiogram st segment depression:
- Electrocardiogram st segment depression (585 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on budesonide (the active ingredients of Rhinocort) and Rhinocort (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Gentak and Back Disorder - 5 seconds ago
- Temozolomide and Neurotoxicity - 11 seconds ago
- Morphine and Mental Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition - 18 seconds ago
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus and Hypoglycemia - 18 seconds ago
- Ritalin and Tricuspid Valve Incompetence - 29 seconds ago
- Acetylcysteine and Potassium Phosphate drug interaction - 29 seconds ago
- Gums - Swollen and drugs of ingredients of buprenorphine - 34 seconds ago
- Prochlorperazine Edisylate and Pantoprazole Sodium drug interaction - 47 seconds ago
- Botox and Infusion Site Swelling - 48 seconds ago
- Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate and Neutrophil Count Increased - 57 seconds ago