Rhinocort and Exercise tolerance decreased - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Exercise tolerance decreased is found among people who take Rhinocort, especially for people who are female, 60+ old.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Rhinocort and have Exercise tolerance decreased. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 6,782 people who have side effects when taking Rhinocort from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
6,782 people reported to have side effects when taking Rhinocort.
Among them, 8 people (0.12%) have Exercise tolerance decreased.
What is Rhinocort?
Rhinocort has active ingredients of budesonide. It is often used in allergies. eHealthMe is studying from 6,930 Rhinocort users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Exercise tolerance decreased?
Exercise tolerance decreased is found to be associated with 1,077 drugs and 644 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Rhinocort and Exercise tolerance decreased reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Exercise tolerance decreased when taking Rhinocort *:
- female: 75 %
- male: 25 %
Age of people who have Exercise tolerance decreased when taking Rhinocort *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Common drugs people take besides Rhinocort *:
- Albuterol: 6 people, 75.00%
- Centrum Silver: 6 people, 75.00%
- Nexium: 6 people, 75.00%
- Zyrtec: 5 people, 62.50%
- Progesterone: 5 people, 62.50%
- Asmanex Twisthaler: 5 people, 62.50%
- Bactrim: 5 people, 62.50%
- Benadryl: 5 people, 62.50%
- Colace: 5 people, 62.50%
- Forteo: 5 people, 62.50%
Common side effects people have besides Exercise tolerance decreased *:
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 6 people, 75.00%
- Pain In Extremity: 6 people, 75.00%
- Haemorrhage (bleeding): 5 people, 62.50%
- Blood Calcium Decreased: 5 people, 62.50%
- Aortic Stenosis (obstruction to the outflow of blood from the left ventricle into the aorta): 5 people, 62.50%
- Aortic Valve Calcification: 5 people, 62.50%
- Iron Deficiency Anaemia: 5 people, 62.50%
- Muscle Spasms (muscle contraction): 5 people, 62.50%
- Haematuria (presence of blood in urine): 5 people, 62.50%
- Injection Site Haematoma (localized swelling filled with blood at injection site): 4 people, 50.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Human Seminal Plasma Hypersensitivity: 5 people, 62.50%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 5 people, 62.50%
- Osteoporosis Post-Menopausal (weak bone with possibility to break after stopped menstrual cycles): 5 people, 62.50%
- Muscle Spasms (muscle contraction): 5 people, 62.50%
- Diabetes: 5 people, 62.50%
- Asthma: 4 people, 50.00%
- Lactose Intolerance (inability to digest lactose): 2 people, 25.00%
- Joint Swelling: 2 people, 25.00%
- Restless Leg Syndrome (a powerful urge to move your legs): 2 people, 25.00%
- Hot Flush (sudden feelings of heat): 2 people, 25.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Rhinocort and have Exercise tolerance decreased?Check whether Exercise tolerance decreased is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Exercise tolerance decreased and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of budesonide:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Rhinocort:
- Rhinocort (6,930 reports)
Common Rhinocort side effects:
Browse all side effects of Rhinocort:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Exercise tolerance decreased treatments and more:
- Exercise tolerance decreased (5,760 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Exercise tolerance decreased:
- Exercise tolerance decreased in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Exercise tolerance decreased in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Exercise tolerance decreased in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Exercise tolerance decreased:
All the drugs that are associated with Exercise tolerance decreased:
- Exercise tolerance decreased (1,077 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Exercise tolerance decreased:
All the conditions that are associated with Exercise tolerance decreased:
- Exercise tolerance decreased (644 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on budesonide (the active ingredients of Rhinocort) and Rhinocort (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Neupro and Cardio-Respiratory Arrest - a second ago
- Trimipramine Maleate vs. Tranylcypromine Sulfate - 12 seconds ago
- Rocephin and Heparin Lock Flush drug interaction - 16 seconds ago
- Sotret and Diverticulitis - 25 seconds ago
- Buprenorphine and Osteonecrosis Of Jaw - 25 seconds ago
- Evzio and Drug Ineffective - 28 seconds ago
- Viibryd and Bedridden - 34 seconds ago
- Nexium and Humulin N drug interaction - 39 seconds ago
- Beconase and Doxil drug interaction - 41 seconds ago
- Lovastatin and Blood Calcium Increased - 41 seconds ago