Who have Therapeutic response decreased with Rhinocort - from FDA reports
Therapeutic response decreased is found among people who take Rhinocort, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Claritin, and have Multiple allergies. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 5,964 people who have side effects when taking Rhinocort from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
5,964 people reported to have side effects when taking Rhinocort.
Among them, 24 people (0.4%) have Therapeutic response decreased
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Rhinocort when people have Therapeutic response decreased *:
- < 1 month: 50 %
- 1 - 6 months: 50 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Therapeutic response decreased when taking Rhinocort *:
- female: 54.17 %
- male: 45.83 %
Age of people who have Therapeutic response decreased when taking Rhinocort *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 5.88 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 47.06 %
- 60+: 47.06 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Multiple Allergies (allergy to multiple agents): 7 people, 29.17%
- Vasomotor Rhinitis (stuffy nose): 4 people, 16.67%
- Asthma: 4 people, 16.67%
- Seasonal Allergy (allergic condition due to certain season): 4 people, 16.67%
- Rhinitis (a medical term for irritation and inflammation of the mucous membrane inside the nose): 4 people, 16.67%
- Urinary Tract Infection: 2 people, 8.33%
- Narcolepsy (brain's inability to regulate sleep-wake cycles normally): 2 people, 8.33%
- Cataplexy (loss of muscle tone accompanied by full conscious awareness): 2 people, 8.33%
- High Blood Pressure: 2 people, 8.33%
- Osteoporosis (bones weak and more likely to break): 2 people, 8.33%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Claritin: 6 people, 25.00%
- Zyrtec: 5 people, 20.83%
- Bentyl: 4 people, 16.67%
- Meclizine: 4 people, 16.67%
- Flovent: 3 people, 12.50%
- Allegra: 3 people, 12.50%
- Serevent: 3 people, 12.50%
- Zoloft: 2 people, 8.33%
- Macrodantin: 2 people, 8.33%
- Flonase: 2 people, 8.33%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Drug Ineffective: 6 people, 25.00%
- Sinus Disorder (disease of sinus): 4 people, 16.67%
- Asthma: 4 people, 16.67%
- Sinusitis (inflammation of sinus): 4 people, 16.67%
- Abdominal Discomfort: 3 people, 12.50%
- Weakness: 3 people, 12.50%
- Drug Administration Error: 3 people, 12.50%
- Burning Sensation: 3 people, 12.50%
- Skin Irritation: 3 people, 12.50%
- Iliotibial Band Syndrome (injury to the thigh): 2 people, 8.33%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Therapeutic response decreased while taking Rhinocort?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Therapeutic response decreased
- Subscribe to monitor Therapeutic response decreased in Rhinocort
You are not alone:
Rhinocort has active ingredients of budesonide. It is often used in allergies. (latest outcomes from Rhinocort 6,057 users)
Therapeutic response decreased
Therapeutic response decreased (less preventive response) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, skin wrinkling, psoriasis, idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura, psoriatic arthropathy (latest reports from 34,972 Therapeutic response decreased patients).
Drugs that are associated with Therapeutic response decreasedTherapeutic response decreased (1,593 drugs)
Could your condition cause Therapeutic response decreasedTherapeutic response decreased (1,271 conditions)
Rhinocort side effects
- Rhinocort side effects (5,919 reports)
Browse by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Rhinocorta b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Lips - Bluish with Zemplar? - a second ago
- Will you have Fingernails - Bluish with Zemplar? - a second ago
- Will you have Cyanosis with Zemplar? - a second ago
- Will you have Urinary Tract Infection with Clonus? - a second ago
- Will you have Uti with Clonus? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Bluish Skin with Zemplar? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Bluish Lips And Fingernails with Zemplar? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Bladder Infection with Clonus? - 2 seconds ago
- Nuedexta and Laciniaria Spicata drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Skin Discoloration - Bluish with Zemplar? - 2 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 65 year old woman who takes Enbrel - an hour ago
- A study for a 82 year old man who takes Lyrica - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 64 year old man who takes Amlodipine Besylate; Benazepril Hydrochloride - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 62 year old woman who takes Losartan Potassium - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 88 year old man who takes Tylenol, Azithromycin - 4 hours ago
- Prediction of Levonorgestrel;ethinyl;estradiol;ethinyl;estradiol for a 26 year old woman - 5 hours ago
- Prediction of Desogestrel; Ethinylestradiol; Ethinyl Estradiol for a 26 year old woman - 5 hours ago
- Prediction of Crestor for a 70 year old man - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 40 year old woman who takes Zoloft, Vivitrol - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 71 year old woman who takes Losartan Potassium, Levothyroxine Sodium, Lantus Solostar, Glimepiride, Tramadol - 6 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.