Rhizoma alismatis and Amitriptyline - serum - from FDA reports
There is no Amitriptyline - serum reported by people who take Rhizoma alismatis yet. This review analyzes which people have Amitriptyline - serum with Rhizoma alismatis. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
No report is found.
Do you have Amitriptyline - serum while taking Rhizoma alismatis?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Amitriptyline - serum
- Subscribe to monitor Amitriptyline - serum in Rhizoma alismatis
You are not alone:
Rhizoma alismatis has active ingredients of water plantain.
Amitriptyline - Serum
Amitriptyline - serum has been reported by people with insomnia, stress and anxiety, bipolar disorder, type 2 diabetes, thyroid diseases (latest reports from 278 Amitriptyline - serum patients).
Drugs that are associated with Amitriptyline - serumAmitriptyline - serum
Could your condition cause Amitriptyline - serumAmitriptyline - serum
Rhizoma alismatis side effects
Browse all side effects of Rhizoma alismatisa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Umbilical Cord Short with Idarubicin Hydrochloride? - now
- Will you have Ketonuria with Diltiazem Hydrochloride? - 2 seconds ago
- Epinastine Hydrochloride and Watercress drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Fentanyl and Pancuronium Bromide drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Mafenide Acetate and Betadine drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 39 year old woman who takes Depakote Er - 42 minutes ago
- A study for a 51 year old man who takes Avastin - an hour ago
- A study for a 36 year old woman who takes Benadryl - an hour ago
- A study for a 36 year old woman who takes Benadryl - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 34 year old woman who takes Klonopin - 2 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.