Will you have Penile pain with Rifadin - from FDA reports
There is no Penile pain reported by people who take Rifadin yet. This review analyzes which people have Penile pain with Rifadin. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
eHealthMe is a health data analysis company based in Mountain View, California. eHealthMe monitors and analyzes the outcomes of drugs and supplements that are currently on the market. The results are readily available to health care professionals and consumers.
eHealthMe has released original studies on market drugs and worked with leading universities and institutions such as IBM, London Health Science Centre, Mayo Clinic, Northwestern University and VA. eHealthMe studies have now been referenced in over 500 peer-reviewed medical publications.
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference.
The information that eHealthMe collects includes:
- Side effects (including severity and how people recover from them)
- Associated conditions or symptoms
- Drug effectiveness
- Demographic data regarding drug use
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on rifampin (the active ingredients of Rifadin) and Rifadin (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Synonyms of Penile pain are also considered in the study.
What is Rifadin?
Rifadin has active ingredients of rifampin. (latest outcomes from Rifadin 1,776 users)
What is Penile Pain?
Penile pain has been reported by people with erection problems, birth control, curvature of the penis, high blood pressure, hair loss (latest reports from 2,556 Penile pain patients).
How to use the study?
Patients can bring a copy of the report to their healthcare provider to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood. It is recommended that patients use the information presented as a part of a broader decision-making process.
No report is found.
Do you have Penile pain while taking Rifadin?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Penile pain
- Subscribe to monitor Penile pain in Rifadin
- Subscribe to monitor Rifadin
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take Rifadin and have Penile pain
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Drugs that are associated with Penile painPenile pain
Could your condition cause Penile painPenile pain
Rifadin side effects
- Rifadin side effects (1,769 reports)
Browse by age
Browse all side effects of Rifadina b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Seroma with Prednisone? - a second ago
- Cymbalta and Wasshanf drug interaction - a second ago
- Boys aged 0-1 who have Drug Screen False Positive with Zofran - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Nst with Amitiza? - 3 seconds ago
- Progesterone and F Agrestis drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Loss Of Hair with Symbicort? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Hair Thinning with Symbicort? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Hairloss with Symbicort? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Mydriasis with Miostat? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Baldness with Symbicort? - 5 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 52 year old woman who takes Atenolol, Valacyclovir, Zoloft, Meloxicam, Omeprazole, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride - 3 minutes ago
- A study for a 58 year old woman who takes Abilify - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 26 year old man who takes Unisom - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 65 year old man who takes Viagra, Losartan Potassium; Hydrochlorothiazide, Zopiclone, Xanax - 8 hours ago
- Drug comparison of Propranolol Hydrochloride, Prozac for a 27 year old woman - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 26 year old woman who takes Zoloft, Nexium 24hr - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 31 year old woman who takes Rifampin - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 47 year old woman who takes Clozapine, Marijuana - 9 hours ago
- Prediction of Lisinopril, Lunesta, Cymbalta, Xanax for a 57 year old woman - 10 hours ago
- A study for a 24 year old woman who takes Zoloft, Zyrtec - 10 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.