Who have Non-accidental overdose with Riluzole - from FDA reports
Non-accidental overdose is reported only by a few people who take Riluzole. We study 590 people who have side effects while taking Riluzole from FDA. Among them, 4 have Non-accidental overdose. Find out below who they are, when they have Non-accidental overdose and more.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
590 people reported to have side effects when taking Riluzole.
Among them, 4 people (0.68%) have Non-accidental overdose
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Riluzole when people have Non-accidental overdose *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 66.67 %
- 2 - 5 years: 33.33 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Non-accidental overdose when taking Riluzole *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Non-accidental overdose when taking Riluzole *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 25 %
- 30-39: 25 %
- 40-49: 50 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Huntington's Chorea (huntington's chorea is a devastating human genetic disease): 3 people, 75.00%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Zolpidem Tartrate: 2 people, 50.00%
- Fluoxetine: 2 people, 50.00%
- Clonazepam: 2 people, 50.00%
- Rilutek: 1 person, 25.00%
- Citalopram Hydrobromide: 1 person, 25.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Suicide Attempt: 4 people, 100.00%
- Subdural Haematoma (blood collects between the skull and the surface of the brain): 2 people, 50.00%
- Stupor (lack of critical cognitive function and level of consciousness): 2 people, 50.00%
- Head Injury: 2 people, 50.00%
- Respiratory Acidosis (respiratory failure or ventilatory failure, causes the ph of blood and other bodily fluids to decrease): 1 person, 25.00%
- Motormental Retardation (a slowing-down of thought and a reduction of physical work): 1 person, 25.00%
- Hyperpyrexia (extremely high fever): 1 person, 25.00%
- Consciousness - Decreased: 1 person, 25.00%
- Acquired Methaemoglobinaemia (condition that results in the formation of an abnormal form of haemoglobin): 1 person, 25.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Non-accidental overdose while taking Riluzole?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Non-accidental overdose
- Subscribe to monitor Non-accidental overdose in Riluzole
You are not alone:
Riluzole has active ingredients of riluzole. (latest outcomes from Riluzole 605 users)
Non-accidental overdose has been reported by people with suicide attempt, depression, ill-defined disorder, non-accidental overdose, schizophrenia (latest reports from 6,271 Non-accidental overdose patients).
Drugs that are associated with Non-accidental overdoseNon-accidental overdose (652 drugs)
Could your condition cause Non-accidental overdoseNon-accidental overdose (133 conditions)
Riluzole side effects
- Riluzole side effects (549 reports)
Browse by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Riluzolea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Boys aged 0-1 who have Perineal Pain with Phenytoin Sodium - now
- Will you have Heart Rate Increased with Benicar? - a second ago
- Will you have Fast Heart Rate with Benicar? - a second ago
- Will you have Rapid Heart Beat with Benicar? - a second ago
- Will you have Paba Poisoning with Ashwagandha? - a second ago
- Will you have Shaking Palsy with Geodon? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Parkinsonism with Geodon? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Personality Change with Seroquel? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Paralysis Agitans with Geodon? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Facial Swelling with Fish Oil? - 3 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 58 year old man who takes Lipitor, Effient, Metformin, Aspirin - 39 minutes ago
- A study for a 66 year old man who takes Sensipar - an hour ago
- A study for a 71 year old woman who takes Seroquel Xr - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 71 year old man who takes Tamsulosin Hydrochloride, Desvenlafaxine Succinate, Vesicare, Truvada, Methylprednisolone, Tramadol, Valacyclovir, Tramadol Hydrochloride And Acetaminophen, Provigil, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Simvastatin, Pantoprazole, Lisinopril - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 66 year old woman who takes Melatonin, Unisom - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 67 year old man who takes Hydrochlorothiazide - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 54 year old woman who takes Celexa - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 82 year old man who takes Gabapentin - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 45 year old woman who takes Paracetamol, Cymbalta - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 24 year old woman who takes Levoxyl - 9 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.