Risperdal consta and Dreams - bad - from FDA reports
Dreams - bad is found among people who take Risperdal consta, especially for people who are male, 40-49 old , have been taking the drug for 2 - 5 years, also take medication Haldol, and have Schizophrenia. This review analyzes which people have Dreams - bad with Risperdal consta. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 10,492 people who have side effects when taking Risperdal consta from FDA, and is updated regularly.
10,492 people reported to have side effects when taking Risperdal consta.
Among them, 21 people (0.2%) have Dreams - bad
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Risperdal consta when people have Dreams - bad *:
- < 1 month: 25 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 25 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 50 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Dreams - bad when taking Risperdal consta *:
- female: 38.1 %
- male: 61.9 %
Age of people who have Dreams - bad when taking Risperdal consta *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 38.46 %
- 40-49: 53.85 %
- 50-59: 7.69 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Schizophrenia (a mental disorder characterized by a breakdown of thought processes): 7 people, 33.33%
- Diabetes: 3 people, 14.29%
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (an anxiety disorder characterized by intrusive thoughts that produce uneasiness, apprehension, fear, or worry;): 3 people, 14.29%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 2 people, 9.52%
- Type 2 Diabetes: 2 people, 9.52%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Haldol: 3 people, 14.29%
- Zocor: 2 people, 9.52%
- Luvox: 2 people, 9.52%
- Depakote: 2 people, 9.52%
- Hydrochlorothiazide: 2 people, 9.52%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 6 people, 28.57%
- Stress And Anxiety: 6 people, 28.57%
- Agitation (state of anxiety or nervous excitement): 5 people, 23.81%
- Suicidal Ideation: 5 people, 23.81%
- Drug Ineffective: 5 people, 23.81%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Dreams - bad
- You are not alone, connect with people like you
- Subscribe to monitor Dreams - bad in Risperdal consta
- Become a Care Guide with your experience in Risperdal consta and Dreams - bad
You could also:
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
Risperdal consta has active ingredients of risperidone. It is often used in bipolar disorder. (latest outcomes from Risperdal consta 10,569 users)
Dreams - bad
Dreams - bad has been reported by people with depression, quit smoking, pain, stress and anxiety (latest reports from 24,314 Dreams - bad patients).
Drugs that are associated with Dreams - badDreams - bad (981 drugs)
Could your condition cause Dreams - badDreams - bad (1,536 conditions)
Risperdal consta side effects
- Risperdal consta side effects (10,496 reports)
Browse all side effects of Risperdal constaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Ray RK, Bashir MA, Rao S, "Co-Administration of Risperidone and Sodium Valproate Causing Bilateral Chronic Exertional Lower Leg Compartment Syndrome", Open Journal of Orthopedics, 2014 Apr .
- Crouse EL, Alastanos JN, Bozymski KM, Toscano RA, "Dysphagia with second-generation antipsychotics: A case report and review of the literature", Mental Health Clinician, 2017 Jan .
- Janardhana P, Nagaraj AK, Basavanna PL, "Risperidone-induced skin rash", Indian journal of psychiatry, 2016 Jan .
- Dsouza MC, "Could risperidone have caused the cataract?: A case report and review of literature", Journal of Research in Psychiatry and Behavioral Science, 2015 Jan .
- Dsouza MC, "COULD RISPERIDONE HAVE CAUSED THE CATARACT", JRPBS, 2015 Jan .
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Risperdal Consta and have Dreams - Bad
- Support group for people who have Dreams - Bad
- Support group for people who take Risperdal Consta
You may be interested in these posts
- I recently got pretty bad sunburn all over my neck back and thighs and i think that just like when i have a fever and my body is hot that the burn is obviously making my body hot so i keep having these bad dreams, i had 3 seperate nightmares today. Not so fun.
- Tracy here from the uk. I am 59, have three spinal fractures and currently on my fourth pen. I would not wish anyone to experience the restless, dream/nightmares I have recentl6 experienced but have to say it feels at least good not to continue to think I am going mad and imagining it all!! I...
- Hello I have been taking Diltiazem for some 3 years i am a male 72 years old . The nightmares have been getting worse and more common. Has anyone else experience the same. Andre
- i want information for age 69
- Hi! I'm looking for info on the side effects of marijuana & Risperdal
- Will you have Weight Loss with Fenofibrate?
- Will you have Erectile Dysfunction with Invokana?
- Will you have Increased Appetite with Augmentin?
- Will you have Atrial Flutter with Milk Thistle?
- Will you have Arrhythmias with Trimox?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Fenofibrate and have Weight Loss?
- Support group for people who take Invokana and have Erectile Dysfunction?
- Support group for people who take Augmentin and have Increased Appetite?
- Support group for people who take Milk Thistle and have Atrial Flutter?
- Support group for people who take Trimox and have Arrhythmias?
- I reported that my leg swelled up after I took Cefuroxime Axetil. Why isn't it in here? It still...
- Hi I am using zolpidem for app 5 years, but developed BMS 2 years ago. Struggling with extreme...
- I read some wear proypylene glycol was invented in the 60's for boiler pipe cleaning . Now used in...
- My self in my opinion I would never take miralax with polyethylene glycol or glycol . Trying to...
- Sorry to hear about your problem . I too have had the brown discharge from my penis . Being a male...
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.