Risperdal and Stress and anxiety - from FDA reports
Stress and anxiety is found among people who take Risperdal, especially for people who are male, 40-49 old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Seroquel, and have Depression. This review analyzes which people have Stress and anxiety with Risperdal. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 77,390 people who have side effects when taking Risperdal from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Dec, 20, 2017
77,390 people reported to have side effects when taking Risperdal.
Among them, 1,737 people (2.24%) have Stress and anxiety
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Risperdal when people have Stress and anxiety *:
- < 1 month: 27.52 %
- 1 - 6 months: 21.14 %
- 6 - 12 months: 7.38 %
- 1 - 2 years: 9.4 %
- 2 - 5 years: 21.48 %
- 5 - 10 years: 10.07 %
- 10+ years: 3.02 %
Gender of people who have Stress and anxiety when taking Risperdal *:
- female: 49.35 %
- male: 50.65 %
Age of people who have Stress and anxiety when taking Risperdal *:
- 0-1: 0.24 %
- 2-9: 1.57 %
- 10-19: 9.73 %
- 20-29: 15.53 %
- 30-39: 17.88 %
- 40-49: 19.84 %
- 50-59: 16.31 %
- 60+: 18.9 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Depression (253 people, 14.57%)
- Pain (121 people, 6.97%)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (82 people, 4.72%)
- Sleep Disorder (78 people, 4.49%)
- Psychotic Disorder (78 people, 4.49%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Seroquel (344 people, 19.80%)
- Zyprexa (191 people, 11.00%)
- Depakote (162 people, 9.33%)
- Zoloft (152 people, 8.75%)
- Abilify (152 people, 8.75%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Depression (465 people, 26.77%)
- Insomnia (355 people, 20.44%)
- Agitation (315 people, 18.13%)
- Suicidal Ideation (267 people, 15.37%)
- Fatigue (262 people, 15.08%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Stress and anxiety when taking Risperdal?
- Check symptoms - is stress and anxiety caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a post - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsStress and anxiety and drugs with ingredients of risperidone.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeStress and anxiety and Risperdal from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Risperdal has active ingredients of risperidone. It is often used in bipolar disorder. (latest outcomes from Risperdal 78,746 users)
Stress and anxiety
Stress and anxiety has been reported by people with depression, multiple sclerosis, stress and anxiety, pain (latest reports from 320,560 Stress and anxiety patients).
Browse all side effects of Risperdala b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Stress and anxietyStress and anxiety
Could your condition cause Stress and anxietyStress and anxiety
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Ray RK, Bashir MA, Rao S, "Co-Administration of Risperidone and Sodium Valproate Causing Bilateral Chronic Exertional Lower Leg Compartment Syndrome", Open Journal of Orthopedics, 2014 Apr .
- Crouse EL, Alastanos JN, Bozymski KM, Toscano RA, "Dysphagia with second-generation antipsychotics: A case report and review of the literature", Mental Health Clinician, 2017 Jan .
- Janardhana P, Nagaraj AK, Basavanna PL, "Risperidone-induced skin rash", Indian journal of psychiatry, 2016 Jan .
- Dsouza MC, "Could risperidone have caused the cataract?: A case report and review of literature", Journal of Research in Psychiatry and Behavioral Science, 2015 Jan .
- Dsouza MC, "COULD RISPERIDONE HAVE CAUSED THE CATARACT", JRPBS, 2015 Jan .
What would happen?
Questions to the study
A month ago, I had a medical checkup and my eosinophills count was 20 which should be in between 0 and 6.. Then I again went for medical test after a week and again it was 17. I consulted a doctor and he gave me medicine for 15 days (Hetrazan-100).. Almost after 25 days, I again went for medical ...
I've just started mirtazipine 15mg, but I recently had a blood test showing that my testosterone level was low normal of 14.1nmol or 406 in USA my urologist said most men would probably would be OK at this level but he did say my free testosterone was low at 0.224pmol, and in three treatment ...
User posts to the study
Hi , I am new to this group. But I have had gastritis and acid indigestion when I have high mental stress. I hurt my back so I was on Flexeril for a few days and I was amazed at how mild my stomach symptoms were while taking Flexeril only at night. Doing the same work routines that would ...
I have been taking Lotrel for years. In the past two months, I have been experiencing horrific panic attacks and anxiety. Just had an echo and stress tests done for palpitations. All tests were normal. I am 71 years old. Trying to avoid taking meds for anxiety but sometimes take Klonopin.
I started taking Enskyce a little over a month ago, and I’ve recently noticed that I feel sort of anxious? I do suffer from anxiety, but I take Celexa to manage that. And the entire time I’ve been on the Celexa, I haven’t had any problems with feeling anxious. Does anyone else feel anxious while ...
Hi. I have been on ramipril for just over a month. In the last few days I have been suffering from anxiety. Which caused an argument with my wife. Even though we have sorted it out, the feeling of anxiety is still there. Can anyone offer any advice please? Tim