Risperidone and Multiple drug overdose intentional - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Multiple drug overdose intentional is found among people who take Risperidone, especially for people who are female, 40-49 old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Risperidone and have Multiple drug overdose intentional. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 61,258 people who have side effects when taking Risperidone from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
61,258 people reported to have side effects when taking Risperidone.
Among them, 95 people (0.16%) have Multiple drug overdose intentional.
What is Risperidone?
Risperidone has active ingredients of risperidone. It is often used in bipolar disorder. eHealthMe is studying from 62,590 Risperidone users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Multiple drug overdose intentional?
Multiple drug overdose intentional is found to be associated with 638 drugs and 270 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Risperidone and Multiple drug overdose intentional reports submitted per year:
Time on Risperidone when people have Multiple drug overdose intentional *:
- < 1 month: 100 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Multiple drug overdose intentional when taking Risperidone *:
- female: 62.96 %
- male: 37.04 %
Age of people who have Multiple drug overdose intentional when taking Risperidone *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 8.33 %
- 20-29: 19.05 %
- 30-39: 27.38 %
- 40-49: 32.14 %
- 50-59: 9.52 %
- 60+: 3.57 %
Common drugs people take besides Risperidone *:
- Sertraline: 17 people, 17.89%
- Zopiclone: 12 people, 12.63%
- Alcohol: 12 people, 12.63%
- Lansoprazole: 11 people, 11.58%
- Tetrabenazine: 10 people, 10.53%
- Risperdal Consta: 9 people, 9.47%
- Acetaminophen: 9 people, 9.47%
- Valdoxan: 9 people, 9.47%
- Alprazolam: 9 people, 9.47%
- Diclofenac: 6 people, 6.32%
Common side effects people have besides Multiple drug overdose intentional *:
- Suicide Attempt: 29 people, 30.53%
- Drowsiness: 24 people, 25.26%
- Hepatic Encephalopathy (spectrum of neuropsychiatric abnormalities in patients with liver failure): 18 people, 18.95%
- Brain Oedema (excess accumulation of fluid in the intracellular or extracellular spaces of the brain): 17 people, 17.89%
- Pulmonary Oedema (fluid accumulation in the lungs): 17 people, 17.89%
- Csf Glucose Decreased: 15 people, 15.79%
- Completed Suicide (act of taking one's own life): 13 people, 13.68%
- Alanine Aminotransferase Increased: 12 people, 12.63%
- Urine Output - Decreased: 12 people, 12.63%
- Gamma-Glutamyltransferase Increased: 12 people, 12.63%
Common conditions people have *:
- Ill-Defined Disorder: 4 people, 4.21%
- Suicide Attempt: 2 people, 2.11%
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder: 2 people, 2.11%
- Borderline Personality Disorder: 2 people, 2.11%
- Psychotic Disorder: 1 person, 1.05%
- Bipolar I Disorder (mood disorder that is characterized by at least one manic or mixed episode): 1 person, 1.05%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Risperidone and have Multiple drug overdose intentional?Check whether Multiple drug overdose intentional is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Janardhana P, Nagaraj AK, Basavanna PL, "Risperidone-induced skin rash", Indian journal of psychiatry, 2016 Jan .
- Dsouza MC, "Could risperidone have caused the cataract?: A case report and review of literature", Journal of Research in Psychiatry and Behavioral Science, 2015 Jan .
- Dsouza MC, "COULD RISPERIDONE HAVE CAUSED THE CATARACT", JRPBS, 2015 Jan .
- Ray RK, Bashir MA, Rao S, "Co-Administration of Risperidone and Sodium Valproate Causing Bilateral Chronic Exertional Lower Leg Compartment Syndrome", Open Journal of Orthopedics, 2014 Apr .
- Hosseini, S. H., & Ahmadi, A., "Peripheral edema occurring during treatment with risperidone combined with citalopram", Case reports in medicine, 2012 Jan .
How severe was Multiple drug overdose intentional and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of risperidone:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Risperidone:
- Risperidone (62,590 reports)
Common Risperidone side effects:
- Gynecomastia (enlargement of the gland tissue of the male breast): 12,379 reports
- Weight increased: 4,720 reports
- Drug ineffective: 4,150 reports
- Drowsiness: 2,307 reports
- Weight loss: 2,103 reports
- Agitation (state of anxiety or nervous excitement): 2,025 reports
Browse all side effects of Risperidone:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Multiple drug overdose intentional treatments and more:
- Multiple drug overdose intentional (4,202 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Multiple drug overdose intentional:
- Multiple drug overdose intentional in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Multiple drug overdose intentional in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Multiple drug overdose intentional in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Multiple drug overdose intentional:
- Acetaminophen: 384 reports
- Loraz: 331 reports
- Lorazepam: 331 reports
- Ibuprofen: 319 reports
- Alprazolam: 271 reports
- Risperdal: 257 reports
- Diazepam: 247 reports
- Alcohol: 220 reports
- Clonazepam: 201 reports
- Citalopram hydrobromide: 195 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Multiple drug overdose intentional:
- Multiple drug overdose intentional (638 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Multiple drug overdose intentional:
- Depression: 203 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Multiple drug overdose intentional:
- Multiple drug overdose intentional (270 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on risperidone (the active ingredients of Risperidone) and Risperidone (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Seroquel Xr and Photophobia - 9 seconds ago
- Transderm-Nitro and Pain - 11 seconds ago
- Glycolax and Hypokalemia - 27 seconds ago
- Nexavar and Nocturia Aggravated - 30 seconds ago
- Effient and Food Allergy - 38 seconds ago
- Methylphenidate and Glaucoma - 39 seconds ago
- Gravol and Behcet'S Syndrome - 48 seconds ago
- Cytosar-U and Pulmonary Aspergilloma (Mycetoma) - 49 seconds ago
- Acetylsalicylic Acid and Electrocardiogram Qt Corrected Interval Prolonged - 59 seconds ago
- Strattera and Keloids - a minute ago