Will you have Baby bottle tooth decay with Ritalin - from FDA reports
There is no Baby bottle tooth decay reported by people who take Ritalin yet. This review analyzes which people have Baby bottle tooth decay with Ritalin. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
eHealthMe is a health data analysis company based in Mountain View, California. eHealthMe monitors and analyzes the outcomes of drugs and supplements that are currently on the market. The results are readily available to health care professionals and consumers.
eHealthMe has released original studies on market drugs and worked with leading universities and institutions such as IBM, London Health Science Centre, Mayo Clinic, Northwestern University and VA. eHealthMe studies have now been referenced in over 500 peer-reviewed medical publications.
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference.
The information that eHealthMe collects includes:
- Side effects (including severity and how people recover from them)
- Associated conditions or symptoms
- Drug effectiveness
- Demographic data regarding drug use
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on methylphenidate hydrochloride (the active ingredients of Ritalin) and Ritalin (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Synonyms of Baby bottle tooth decay are also considered in the study.
What is Ritalin?
Ritalin has active ingredients of methylphenidate hydrochloride. It is often used in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. (latest outcomes from Ritalin 21,228 users)
What is Baby Bottle Tooth Decay?
No further information found.
How to use the study?
Patients can bring a copy of the report to their healthcare provider to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood. It is recommended that patients use the information presented as a part of a broader decision-making process.
No report is found.
Do you have Baby bottle tooth decay while taking Ritalin?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Baby bottle tooth decay
- Subscribe to monitor Baby bottle tooth decay in Ritalin
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take Ritalin and have Baby bottle tooth decay
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Drugs that are associated with Baby bottle tooth decayBaby bottle tooth decay
Could your condition cause Baby bottle tooth decayBaby bottle tooth decay
Ritalin side effects
- Ritalin side effects (18,712 reports)
Browse side effects by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Ritalina b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Tamiflu and Prochlorperazine drug interaction - now
- Will you have Deafness Traumatic (Non-Occupational) with B12? - now
- Will you have Polyneuropathy with Zoloft? - a second ago
- Will you have High Blood Cholesterol with Diamox? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Broken Bone with Ibuprofen? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Stress Fracture with Ibuprofen? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Bone - Broken with Ibuprofen? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Lipoprotein Test with Diamox? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Fracture with Ibuprofen? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Lipid Test with Diamox? - 3 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 18 year old girl who takes Onfi, Folic Acid - 12 minutes ago
- A study for a 60 year old man who takes Simvastatin - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 57 year old man who takes Clonidine - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 36 year old man who takes Magnesium Aspartate, Aleve, Klonopin, Metoprolol Succinate, Tylenol, Methamphetamine Hydrochloride, Lisinopril - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 36 year old man who takes Klonopin, Magnesium Aspartate, Metoprolol Succinate, Lisinopril - 7 hours ago
- Prediction of Flexeril, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Effexor Xr, Spironolactone, Zoloft, Prozac, Buspar, Omeprazole for a 32 year old woman - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 32 year old woman who takes Spironolactone, Flexeril, Effexor Xr - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 56 year old woman who takes Tramadol - 10 hours ago
- A study for a 23 year old woman who takes Nyquil, Amoxicillin And Clavulanate Potassium - 12 hours ago
- Drug comparison of Amoxicillin And Clavulanate Potassium, Nyquil for a 23 year old woman - 12 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.