Ritalin and Back pain - low - from FDA reports
There is no Back pain - low reported by people who take Ritalin yet. This review analyzes which people have Back pain - low with Ritalin. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
No report is found.
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Back pain - low
- You are not alone, connect with people like you
You could also:
- Personalize and monitor this study
- Volunteer or get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
Ritalin has active ingredients of methylphenidate hydrochloride. It is often used in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. (latest outcomes from Ritalin 18,721 users)
Back Pain - Low
Back pain - low has been reported by people with high blood cholesterol, back pain - low, insomnia, hypothyroidism, stress and anxiety (latest reports from 6,007 Back pain - low patients).
Drugs that are associated with Back pain - lowBack pain - low
Could your condition cause Back pain - lowBack pain - low
Ritalin side effects
- Ritalin side effects (16,205 reports)
Browse all side effects of Ritalina b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Ritalin and have Back Pain - Low
- Support group for people who have Back Pain - Low
- Support group for people who take Ritalin
- Will you have Weight with Robaxin?
- Will you have Tension with Wellbutrin?
- Will you have Haemorrhage Intracranial with Amlodipine?
- Will you have Blood Lactic Acid Increased with Lyrica?
- Will you have Heart Fibrillation with Heparin?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Robaxin and have Weight?
- Support group for people who take Wellbutrin and have Tension?
- Support group for people who take Amlodipine and have Haemorrhage Intracranial?
- Support group for people who take Lyrica and have Blood Lactic Acid Increased?
- Support group for people who take Heparin and have Heart Fibrillation?
- hi im chrystina ill write more when i know that the entire heartfelt letter i just got done writing...
- I’m currently on day three of kflex and my resting heartbeat has been over 100 for two solid days...
- Hi all So glad this group is here! All these strange symptoms that come with aging/menopause. ...
- Hi all, My name is Marlayne and I have stage 4 metastatic breast cancer. First diagnosed in 1996...
- I've been taking Clonazepam for yrs now recently experiencing Dehydration I'm 78 hiv+ 6 months ago...
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.