Will you have Backaches and stress with Ritalin - from FDA reports
There is no Backaches and stress reported by people who take Ritalin yet. This review analyzes which people have Backaches and stress with Ritalin. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
eHealthMe is a health data analysis company based in Mountain View, California. eHealthMe monitors and analyzes the outcomes of drugs and supplements that are currently on the market. The results are readily available to health care professionals and consumers.
eHealthMe has released original studies on market drugs and worked with leading universities and institutions such as IBM, London Health Science Centre, Mayo Clinic, Northwestern University and VA. eHealthMe studies have now been referenced in over 500 peer-reviewed medical publications.
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference.
The information that eHealthMe collects includes:
- Side effects (including severity and how people recover from them)
- Associated conditions or symptoms
- Drug effectiveness
- Demographic data regarding drug use
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on methylphenidate hydrochloride (the active ingredients of Ritalin) and Ritalin (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Synonyms of Backaches and stress are also considered in the study.
What is Ritalin?
Ritalin has active ingredients of methylphenidate hydrochloride. It is often used in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. (latest outcomes from Ritalin 21,228 users)
What is Backaches And Stress?
Backaches and stress has been reported by people with narcolepsy, gastroesophageal reflux disease, headache, stress and anxiety, high blood cholesterol (latest reports from 39 Backaches and stress patients).
How to use the study?
Patients can bring a copy of the report to their healthcare provider to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood. It is recommended that patients use the information presented as a part of a broader decision-making process.
No report is found.
Do you have Backaches and stress while taking Ritalin?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Backaches and stress
- Subscribe to monitor Backaches and stress in Ritalin
- Subscribe to monitor Ritalin
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take Ritalin and have Backaches and stress
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Drugs that are associated with Backaches and stressBackaches and stress
Could your condition cause Backaches and stressBackaches and stress
Ritalin side effects
- Ritalin side effects (18,712 reports)
Browse side effects by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Ritalina b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Compare Ritalin with similar drugs
- Ritalin vs. Abilify
- Ritalin vs. Adderall
- Ritalin vs. Adderall 10
- Ritalin vs. Adderall 12.5
- Ritalin vs. Adderall 15
- Ritalin vs. Adderall 20
- Ritalin vs. Adderall 30
- Ritalin vs. Adderall 5
- Ritalin vs. Adderall 7.5
- Ritalin vs. Adderall xr 10
- Ritalin vs. Adderall xr 15
- Ritalin vs. Adderall xr 20
- Ritalin vs. Adderall xr 25
- Ritalin vs. Adderall xr 30
- Ritalin vs. Adderall xr 5
- Ritalin vs. Amantadine hydrochloride
- Ritalin vs. Amphetamine asp amphetamine sulf dextroamphet saccharate & dextr sulf
- Ritalin vs. Amphetamine salt combo
- Ritalin vs. Amphetamine sulfate
- Ritalin vs. Armodafinil
- Ritalin vs. Atomoxetine
- Ritalin vs. Atomoxetine hydrochloride
- Ritalin vs. Bupropion hydrochloride
- Ritalin vs. Celexa
- Ritalin vs. Clonazepam
- Ritalin vs. Clonidine
- Ritalin vs. Clonidine hydrochloride
- Ritalin vs. Cymbalta
- Ritalin vs. Daytrana
- Ritalin vs. Depakote
- Ritalin vs. Desoxyn
- Ritalin vs. Dexampex
- Ritalin vs. Dexedrine
- Ritalin vs. Dexmethylphenidate hydrochloride
- Ritalin vs. Dextroamphetamine sulfate
- Ritalin vs. Dextroamp saccharate, amp aspartate, dextroamp sulfate and amp sulfate
- Ritalin vs. Dextrostat
- Ritalin vs. Effexor
- Ritalin vs. Effexor xr
- Ritalin vs. Evekeo
- Ritalin vs. Fish oil
- Ritalin vs. Fluoxetine hydrochloride
- Ritalin vs. Focalin
- Ritalin vs. Focalin xr
- Ritalin vs. Gabapentin
- Ritalin vs. Guanfacine hydrochloride
- Ritalin vs. Intuniv
- Ritalin vs. Invega
- Ritalin vs. Kapvay
- Ritalin vs. Klonopin
- Ritalin vs. Lamictal
- Ritalin vs. Lamotrigine
- Ritalin vs. Lexapro
- Ritalin vs. Lithium carbonate
- Ritalin vs. Marijuana
- Ritalin vs. Melatonin
- Ritalin vs. Methamphetamine hydrochloride
- Ritalin vs. Modafinil
- Ritalin vs. Namenda
- Ritalin vs. Nuvigil
- Ritalin vs. Paxil
- Ritalin vs. Phentermine
- Ritalin vs. Provigil
- Ritalin vs. Prozac
- Ritalin vs. Risperdal
- Ritalin vs. Risperidone
- Ritalin vs. Seroquel
- Ritalin vs. Strattera
- Ritalin vs. Tenex
- Ritalin vs. Trazodone hydrochloride
- Ritalin vs. Venlafaxine hydrochloride
- Ritalin vs. Vyvanse
- Ritalin vs. Wellbutrin
- Ritalin vs. Wellbutrin sr
- Ritalin vs. Wellbutrin xl
- Ritalin vs. Xanax
- Ritalin vs. Zoloft
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Minastrin 24 Fe vs. Ortho-Cept - now
- Eliquis and Tilade drug interaction - a second ago
- Will you have Jaundice Of The Newborn with Flagyl? - 3 seconds ago
- Entacapone and Kairata drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Anal Atresia with Cranberry? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Ventricular Tachycardia with Mircera? - 10 seconds ago
- Will you have Wide-Complex Tachycardia with Mircera? - 11 seconds ago
- Will you have V Tach with Mircera? - 11 seconds ago
- Will you have Tachycardia - Ventricular with Mircera? - 11 seconds ago
- Will you have Pain Relief By Acupuncture with Transderm-Nitro? - 12 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 58 year old woman who takes Abilify - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 26 year old man who takes Unisom - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 65 year old man who takes Viagra, Losartan Potassium; Hydrochlorothiazide, Zopiclone, Xanax - 6 hours ago
- Drug comparison of Propranolol Hydrochloride, Prozac for a 27 year old woman - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 26 year old woman who takes Zoloft, Nexium 24hr - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 31 year old woman who takes Rifampin - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 47 year old woman who takes Clozapine, Marijuana - 7 hours ago
- Prediction of Lisinopril, Lunesta, Cymbalta, Xanax for a 57 year old woman - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 24 year old woman who takes Zoloft, Zyrtec - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 62 year old woman who takes Vitamin D3, Levo-t, 8-hour Bayer, Meloxicam, Aciphex, Turmeric - 8 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.