Ritalin and Backaches and stress - from FDA reports
There is no Backaches and stress reported by people who take Ritalin yet. This review analyzes which people have Backaches and stress with Ritalin. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
No report is found.
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Backaches and stress
- You are not alone, connect with people like you
- Subscribe to monitor Backaches and stress in Ritalin
- Become a Care Guide with your experience in Ritalin and Backaches and stress
You could also:
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
Ritalin has active ingredients of methylphenidate hydrochloride. It is often used in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. (latest outcomes from Ritalin 18,721 users)
Backaches And Stress
Backaches and stress has been reported by people with narcolepsy, gastroesophageal reflux disease, headache, stress and anxiety, high blood cholesterol (latest reports from 39 Backaches and stress patients).
Drugs that are associated with Backaches and stressBackaches and stress
Could your condition cause Backaches and stressBackaches and stress
Ritalin side effects
- Ritalin side effects (16,205 reports)
Browse all side effects of Ritalina b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Ritalin and have Backaches And Stress
- Support group for people who have Backaches And Stress
- Support group for people who take Ritalin
- What to expect when you take Ilevro and Xyrem
- Will you have Bone Cyst with Prolia?
- Will you have Carcinoma - Lobular with Policosanol?
- Will you have Aspergilloma with Prolia?
- Will you have Cholecystitis with Prolia?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Prolia and have Bone Cyst?
- Support group for people who take Policosanol and have Carcinoma - Lobular?
- Support group for people who take Prolia and have Aspergilloma?
- Support group for people who take Prolia and have Cholecystitis?
- Support group for people who take Prolia and have Adenoidal Hypertrophy?
- Anyone out there suffer from same? And are there any suggestions that might help? (seems caffeine...
- Hi, I'm Sherilee. I have RA and fibromyalgia. Was on Remicade, with no weight gain, until it...
- Jacqueline, 57 years old. I developed such, severe lower abdominal pain that I went off this drug...
- Female, late 60's, type II diabetic for12 years. Started Invokana February 2018. Have been on...
- I'm Anne. I have foot leg and ankle swelling after 7th infusion of Remicade.
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.