Who have Backaches and stress with Ritalin - from FDA reports
There is no Backaches and stress reported by people who take Ritalin yet. This review analyzes which people have Backaches and stress with Ritalin. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
No report is found.
Do you have Backaches and stress while taking Ritalin?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Backaches and stress
- Subscribe to monitor Backaches and stress in Ritalin
You are not alone:
Ritalin has active ingredients of methylphenidate hydrochloride. It is often used in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. (latest outcomes from Ritalin 20,798 users)
Backaches And Stress
Backaches and stress has been reported by people with narcolepsy, gastroesophageal reflux disease, headache, stress and anxiety, high blood cholesterol (latest reports from 39 Backaches and stress patients).
Drugs that are associated with Backaches and stressBackaches and stress
Could your condition cause Backaches and stressBackaches and stress
Ritalin side effects
- Ritalin side effects (18,282 reports)
Browse all side effects of Ritalina b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Blood Immunoglobulin M Decreased with Ranitidine? - a second ago
- Will you have Cuts And Puncture Wounds with Estratab? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Wound - Cut Or Puncture with Estratab? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Open Wound with Estratab? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Laceration with Estratab? - 3 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 61 year old man who takes Ritalin - 11 minutes ago
- A study for a 61 year old woman who takes Synthroid - 14 minutes ago
- A study for a 55 year old man who takes Nuvigil - 25 minutes ago
- Prediction of Restoril, Azulfidine, Nexium for a 49 year old woman - an hour ago
- A study for a 75 year old woman who takes Xarelto - 2 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.