Ritalin and Kaposi's sarcoma classical type - from FDA reports
There is no Kaposi's sarcoma classical type reported by people who take Ritalin yet. This review analyzes which people have Kaposi's sarcoma classical type with Ritalin. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
No report is found.
Do you have Kaposi's sarcoma classical type while taking Ritalin?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Kaposi's sarcoma classical type
- Subscribe to monitor Kaposi's sarcoma classical type in Ritalin
You are not alone:
Ritalin has active ingredients of methylphenidate hydrochloride. It is often used in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. (latest outcomes from Ritalin 20,798 users)
Kaposi's Sarcoma Classical Type
Kaposi's sarcoma classical type (a tumour caused by human herpes virus in mid age group) has been reported by people with seizures, kaposi's sarcoma, kaposi's sarcoma classical type (latest reports from 13 Kaposi's sarcoma classical type patients).
Drugs that are associated with Kaposi's sarcoma classical typeKaposi's sarcoma classical type
Could your condition cause Kaposi's sarcoma classical typeKaposi's sarcoma classical type
Ritalin side effects
- Ritalin side effects (18,282 reports)
Browse all side effects of Ritalina b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Total Hip Replacement with Biotin? - a second ago
- Will you have Hip Hemiarthroplasty with Biotin? - a second ago
- Will you have Hip Arthroplasty with Biotin? - a second ago
- Will you have Hip Joint Replacement with Biotin? - a second ago
- Will you have Blood In Stool with Cymbalta? - 2 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- Drug comparison of Pentasa, Dipentum, Sulfasalazine, Balsalazide Disodium for a 53 year old woman - 27 minutes ago
- Drug comparison of Ceftin, Levo-t for a 52 year old woman - an hour ago
- A study for a 64 year old woman who takes Lipitor, Zoloft, Aspirin - an hour ago
- A study for a 56 year old woman who takes Aplenzin - an hour ago
- A study for a 33 year old woman who takes Spironolactone, Lo Loestrin Fe, Zyrtec - 2 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.