Robaxin and Constipation - from FDA reports
Constipation is found among people who take Robaxin, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old also take medication Neurontin, and have Pain. This review analyzes which people have Constipation with Robaxin. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 4,365 people who have side effects when taking Robaxin from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 21, 2017
4,365 people reported to have side effects when taking Robaxin.
Among them, 146 people (3.34%) have Constipation
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Constipation when taking Robaxin *:
- female: 69.18 %
- male: 30.82 %
Age of people who have Constipation when taking Robaxin *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 4.03 %
- 30-39: 12.9 %
- 40-49: 25.0 %
- 50-59: 31.45 %
- 60+: 25.81 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Pain (32 people, 21.92%)
- Metastases To Bone (20 people, 13.70%)
- Breast Cancer (17 people, 11.64%)
- Depression (15 people, 10.27%)
- Fibromyalgia (11 people, 7.53%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Neurontin (36 people, 24.66%)
- Oxycontin (35 people, 23.97%)
- Zometa (29 people, 19.86%)
- Protonix (29 people, 19.86%)
- Ambien (29 people, 19.86%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Nausea (65 people, 44.52%)
- Pain (60 people, 41.10%)
- Stress And Anxiety (58 people, 39.73%)
- Headache (54 people, 36.99%)
- Depression (46 people, 31.51%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Constipation when taking Robaxin?
- Check symptoms - is constipation caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsConstipation and drugs with ingredients of methocarbamol.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeConstipation and Robaxin from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Robaxin has active ingredients of methocarbamol. It is often used in muscle spasms. (latest outcomes from Robaxin 5,089 users)
Constipation has been reported by people with pain, osteoporosis, high blood pressure, multiple myeloma (latest reports from 152,391 Constipation patients).
Browse all side effects of Robaxina b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with ConstipationConstipation
Could your condition cause ConstipationConstipation
What would happen?
Questions to the study
I have not found any way to relieve the constipation brought on by desipramine. it forces me to lower my dose and accept the lowering of my mood and mental state. has anyone else had a similar problem and found a solution?
My 6 yo has had constipation issues since she was an infant. She is on a daily dose of miralax that keeps her pretty regular, but since the Intuniv she is backing up. We had spill over all weekend and finally dosed her with an enema on Sunday. It seemed to work but now Tuesday it looks like ...