Will you have Hernia - abdominal with Rocaltrol - from FDA reports
Hernia - abdominal is found among people who take Rocaltrol, especially for people who are male, 60+ old also take medication Aranesp, and have Kidney transplant. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 5,438 people who have side effects when taking Rocaltrol from FDA, and is updated regularly.
eHealthMe is a health data analysis company based in Mountain View, California. eHealthMe monitors and analyzes the outcomes of drugs and supplements that are currently on the market. The results are readily available to health care professionals and consumers.
eHealthMe has released original studies on market drugs and worked with leading universities and institutions such as IBM, London Health Science Centre, Mayo Clinic, Northwestern University and VA. eHealthMe studies have now been referenced in over 500 peer-reviewed medical publications.
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference.
The information that eHealthMe collects includes:
- Side effects (including severity and how people recover from them)
- Associated conditions or symptoms
- Drug effectiveness
- Demographic data regarding drug use
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on calcitriol (the active ingredients of Rocaltrol) and Rocaltrol (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Synonyms of Hernia - abdominal are also considered in the study.
What is Rocaltrol?
Rocaltrol has active ingredients of calcitriol. It is often used in hypoparathyroidism. (latest outcomes from Rocaltrol 5,469 users)
What is Hernia - abdominal?
Hernia - abdominal has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, crohn's disease, high blood pressure, osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis (latest reports from 3,817 Hernia - abdominal patients).
How to use the study?
Patients can bring a copy of the report to their healthcare provider to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood. It is recommended that patients use the information presented as a part of a broader decision-making process.
5,438 people reported to have side effects when taking Rocaltrol.
Among them, 11 people (0.2%) have Hernia - abdominal
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Hernia - abdominal when taking Rocaltrol *:
- female: 36.36 %
- male: 63.64 %
Age of people who have Hernia - abdominal when taking Rocaltrol *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 9.09 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 27.27 %
- 60+: 63.64 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Kidney Transplant: 3 people, 27.27%
- Vitamin Supplementation: 2 people, 18.18%
- Preventive Health Care: 2 people, 18.18%
- Mineral Supplementation: 2 people, 18.18%
- Immunodeficiency Disorders: 2 people, 18.18%
- High Blood Pressure: 2 people, 18.18%
- Depression: 2 people, 18.18%
- Cardiac Disorder: 2 people, 18.18%
- Blood Glucose Abnormal: 2 people, 18.18%
- Acidosis (build-up of carbon dioxide in the blood): 2 people, 18.18%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Aranesp: 7 people, 63.64%
- Mycophenolate Mofetil: 6 people, 54.55%
- Actonel: 6 people, 54.55%
- Norvasc: 5 people, 45.45%
- Ranitidine: 5 people, 45.45%
- Lactulose: 4 people, 36.36%
- Sirolimus: 4 people, 36.36%
- Ebrantil: 4 people, 36.36%
- Cefuroxime: 4 people, 36.36%
- Lisinopril: 4 people, 36.36%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Peritonitis (inflammation of the peritoneum, the thin tissue that lines the inner wall of the abdomen and covers most of the abdominal organs): 7 people, 63.64%
- Gastrointestinal Haemorrhage (bleeding gastrointestinal tract): 7 people, 63.64%
- Intestinal Prolapse: 6 people, 54.55%
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (acute chest pain and other symptoms that happen because the heart does not get blood): 6 people, 54.55%
- Lymphocele (a collection of lymphatic fluid within the body not bordered by epithelial lining): 6 people, 54.55%
- Heart Attack: 6 people, 54.55%
- Blood Creatinine Increased: 6 people, 54.55%
- Pneumonia: 6 people, 54.55%
- Oesophageal Candidiasis (fungal infection of oesophagus): 5 people, 45.45%
- Wound Dehiscence: 5 people, 45.45%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Hernia - abdominal while taking Rocaltrol?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Hernia - abdominal
- Subscribe to monitor Hernia - abdominal in Rocaltrol
- Subscribe to monitor Rocaltrol
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take Rocaltrol and have Hernia - abdominal
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Drugs that are associated with Hernia - abdominalHernia - abdominal (1,155 drugs)
Could your condition cause Hernia - abdominalHernia - abdominal (828 conditions)
Rocaltrol side effects
- Rocaltrol side effects (5,441 reports)
Browse side effects by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Rocaltrola b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Compare Rocaltrol with similar drugs
What would happen?
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Recent general studies
- Campath and Kalonji drug interaction - a second ago
- Will you have Hypokalemia with Ovarian Cysts? - a second ago
- Will you have Low Blood Potassium with Ovarian Cysts? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Hypopotassemia with Ovarian Cysts? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Hypokalemic Syndrome with Ovarian Cysts? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Hypokalaemic Syndrome with Ovarian Cysts? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Hypokalaemia with Ovarian Cysts? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Potassium - Low with Ovarian Cysts? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Blindness Unilateral with Xalatan? - 2 seconds ago
- Naproxen and Udsalam drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 63 year old woman who takes Letrozole - 33 minutes ago
- A study for a 33 year old woman who takes Ventolin, Symbicort, Zyrtec Allergy, Concerta - 39 minutes ago
- A study for a 64 year old man who takes Amlodipine, Ashwanga - 43 minutes ago
- Prediction of Xarelto for a 70 year old woman - an hour ago
- A study for a 1 year old girl who takes Xulane - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 76 year old man who takes Travatan Z - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 62 year old man who takes Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 72 year old woman who takes Singulair, Flovent - 6 hours ago
- Prediction of Vyvanse, Lamictal for a 19 year old girl - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 68 year old woman who takes Vitamin D3, Premarin, Fexofenadine Hydrochloride, Atorvastatin Calcium, Clonazepam, Advil, Prilosec, Synthroid, Zantac 150, Forteo, Carvedilol - 7 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.