Ropivacaine hydrochloride and Fever - from FDA reports
Fever is found among people who take Ropivacaine hydrochloride, especially for people who are female, 10-19 old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Droperidol, and have Pain. This review analyzes which people have Fever with Ropivacaine hydrochloride. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 414 people who have side effects when taking Ropivacaine hydrochloride from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jan, 17, 2018
414 people reported to have side effects when taking Ropivacaine hydrochloride.
Among them, 7 people (1.69%) have Fever
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Ropivacaine hydrochloride when people have Fever *:
- < 1 month: 100 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Fever when taking Ropivacaine hydrochloride *:
- female: 71.43 %
- male: 28.57 %
Age of people who have Fever when taking Ropivacaine hydrochloride *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 42.86 %
- 20-29: 14.29 %
- 30-39: 14.29 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 28.57 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Pain (4 people, 57.14%)
- Sedation (2 people, 28.57%)
- General Anaesthesia (2 people, 28.57%)
- Muscle Relaxant Therapy (1 person, 14.29%)
- Convulsion Prophylaxis (1 person, 14.29%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Propofol (4 people, 57.14%)
- Fentanyl (4 people, 57.14%)
- Droperidol (4 people, 57.14%)
- Morphine (3 people, 42.86%)
- Haloperidol Lactate (2 people, 28.57%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Breathing Difficulty (5 people, 71.43%)
- Weakness (4 people, 57.14%)
- Stress And Anxiety (4 people, 57.14%)
- Pain (4 people, 57.14%)
- Arrhythmias (4 people, 57.14%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Fever when taking Ropivacaine hydrochloride?
- Check symptoms - is fever caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a post - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsFever and drugs with ingredients of ropivacaine hydrochloride.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeFever and Ropivacaine hydrochloride from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Ropivacaine hydrochloride has active ingredients of ropivacaine hydrochloride. (latest outcomes from Ropivacaine hydrochloride 415 users)
Fever has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, crohn's disease (latest reports from 260,063 Fever patients).
Browse all side effects of Ropivacaine hydrochloridea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with FeverFever
Could your condition cause FeverFever
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Schiller D, Maieron A, Schöfl R, Donnerer J, "Drug fever due to a single dose of pantoprazole", Pharmacology, 2017 Jan .
What would happen?
User posts to the study
Hi I've been taking 300 mg twice a day of Neurontin / Gabapentin and I recently started working out pretty strong and I noticed when I was on the spin bike for 45 minutes I was not breaking a sweat!!????. Thought that my water intake might be too low which it was.. . Just thought maybe I should ...
Hi I am David and have Ductal Prostate cancer that has spread to the bones. Since I took my second month injection I have had low grade fevor. After I took the 3rd month injection my fevor seems worse, so does my pain and I am totally weak and bedridden for the last two weeks. I can hardly ...
I have been on prednisone for PMR for a little over a month and have severe overheating about every hour. Worse than a hot flash. I also am reacting to sugar and very shaky much of the day, especially after I eat.