Who have Lack of regular bowel movements with Ropivacaine hydrochloride - from FDA reports
Lack of regular bowel movements is found among people who take Ropivacaine hydrochloride, especially for people who are female, 30-39 old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Atarax, and have Pain. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 460 people who have side effects when taking Ropivacaine hydrochloride from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
460 people reported to have side effects when taking Ropivacaine hydrochloride.
Among them, 8 people (1.74%) have Lack of regular bowel movements
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Ropivacaine hydrochloride when people have Lack of regular bowel movements *:
- < 1 month: 100 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Lack of regular bowel movements when taking Ropivacaine hydrochloride *:
- female: 75 %
- male: 25 %
Age of people who have Lack of regular bowel movements when taking Ropivacaine hydrochloride *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 42.86 %
- 40-49: 28.57 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 28.57 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Pain: 6 people, 75.00%
- Preventive Health Care: 5 people, 62.50%
- Postoperative Analgesia: 1 person, 12.50%
- Neuromuscular Blockade: 1 person, 12.50%
- Cystitis Interstitial (unknown cause characterized by bladder pain): 1 person, 12.50%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Atarax: 4 people, 50.00%
- Acetaminophen: 3 people, 37.50%
- Prochlorperazine: 3 people, 37.50%
- Lyrica: 3 people, 37.50%
- Lansoprazole: 3 people, 37.50%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 4 people, 50.00%
- Drowsiness: 3 people, 37.50%
- Anaemia (lack of blood): 3 people, 37.50%
- Itching: 3 people, 37.50%
- Hypoaesthesia (reduced sense of touch or sensation): 2 people, 25.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Lack of regular bowel movements while taking Ropivacaine hydrochloride?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Lack of regular bowel movements
- Subscribe to monitor Lack of regular bowel movements in Ropivacaine hydrochloride
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take Ropivacaine hydrochloride and have Lack of regular bowel movements
Ropivacaine hydrochloride has active ingredients of ropivacaine hydrochloride. (latest outcomes from Ropivacaine hydrochloride 461 users)
Lack of regular bowel movements
Lack of regular bowel movements has been reported by people with pain, high blood pressure, osteoporosis, multiple myeloma, multiple sclerosis (latest reports from 180,347 Lack of regular bowel movements patients).
Drugs that are associated with Lack of regular bowel movementsLack of regular bowel movements (3,621 drugs)
Could your condition cause Lack of regular bowel movementsLack of regular bowel movements (3,653 conditions)
Ropivacaine hydrochloride side effects
- Ropivacaine hydrochloride side effects (460 reports)
Browse all side effects of Ropivacaine hydrochloridea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Drug Toxicity with Captopril? - now
- What to expect when you take Cloxacillin Sodium and Kafocin - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Faecal Elastase Concentration Decreased with Acetazolamide? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Withdrawal Syndrome with Solu-Medrol? - 4 seconds ago
- Glipizide and Macugen drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 19 year old girl who takes Carbatrol - 46 minutes ago
- A study for a 80 year old man who takes Lisinopril - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 61 year old woman who takes Nystatin - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 18 year old girl who takes Vyvanse - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 35 year old woman who takes Klonopin, Zanaflex, Nature-throid, Trulicity, Cymbalta, Levemir, Magnesium Malate - 5 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.