Rosuvastatin calcium and Canker sores - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Canker sores is found among people who take Rosuvastatin calcium, especially for people who are female, 60+ old.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Rosuvastatin calcium and have Canker sores. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 15,609 people who have side effects when taking Rosuvastatin calcium from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
15,609 people reported to have side effects when taking Rosuvastatin calcium.
Among them, 31 people (0.2%) have Canker sores.
What is Rosuvastatin calcium?
Rosuvastatin calcium has active ingredients of rosuvastatin calcium. It is often used in high blood cholesterol. eHealthMe is studying from 15,971 Rosuvastatin calcium users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Canker sores?
Canker sores (painful, open sore in the mouth) is found to be associated with 1,359 drugs and 991 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Rosuvastatin calcium and Canker sores reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Canker sores when taking Rosuvastatin calcium *:
- female: 90 %
- male: 10 %
Age of people who have Canker sores when taking Rosuvastatin calcium *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 10.34 %
- 50-59: 10.34 %
- 60+: 79.31 %
Common drugs people take besides Rosuvastatin calcium *:
- Actemra: 22 people, 70.97%
- Asa: 11 people, 35.48%
- Calcium: 10 people, 32.26%
- Tylenol: 9 people, 29.03%
- Xanax: 8 people, 25.81%
- Delestrogen: 8 people, 25.81%
- Synthroid: 8 people, 25.81%
- Apixaban: 8 people, 25.81%
- Effexor: 8 people, 25.81%
- Lipitor: 8 people, 25.81%
Common side effects people have besides Canker sores *:
- High Blood Pressure: 25 people, 80.65%
- Heart Rate Decreased: 24 people, 77.42%
- Nasopharyngitis (inflammation of the nasopharynx): 22 people, 70.97%
- Blood Pressure Systolic Increased: 21 people, 67.74%
- Infusion Related Reaction: 20 people, 64.52%
- Blood Pressure Fluctuation: 17 people, 54.84%
- Drug Ineffective: 16 people, 51.61%
- Rashes (redness): 15 people, 48.39%
- Joint Pain: 14 people, 45.16%
- Stomatitis (inflammation of mucous membrane of mouth): 14 people, 45.16%
Common conditions people have *:
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (a chronic progressive disease causing inflammation in the joints): 25 people, 80.65%
- Ulcerative Colitis (inflammatory bowel disease (ibd). it causes swelling, ulcerations, and loss of function of the large intestine): 3 people, 9.68%
- Rectal Haemorrhage (bleeding from anus): 2 people, 6.45%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 2 people, 6.45%
- Renal Cell Carcinoma (a kidney cancer): 1 person, 3.23%
- Oesophageal Carcinoma (cancer tumour of oesophagus): 1 person, 3.23%
- Hypoglycemia (low blood sugar): 1 person, 3.23%
- Hyperlipidaemia (presence of excess lipids in the blood): 1 person, 3.23%
- Heart Disease: 1 person, 3.23%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Rosuvastatin calcium and have Canker sores?Check whether Canker sores is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Canker sores and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of rosuvastatin calcium:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Rosuvastatin calcium:
- Rosuvastatin calcium (15,971 reports)
Common Rosuvastatin calcium side effects:
Browse all side effects of Rosuvastatin calcium:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Canker sores treatments and more:
- Canker sores (6,608 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Canker sores:
- Canker sores in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Canker sores in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Canker sores in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Canker sores:
All the drugs that are associated with Canker sores:
- Canker sores (1,359 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Canker sores:
All the conditions that are associated with Canker sores:
- Canker sores (991 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on rosuvastatin calcium (the active ingredients of Rosuvastatin calcium) and Rosuvastatin calcium (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Quit Smoking and Dissociative Fugue - 5 seconds ago
- Consciousness - Decreased and drugs of ingredients of loratadine - 7 seconds ago
- Lasix and Tooth Loss - 12 seconds ago
- Kenalog-10 and Lortab drug interaction - 22 seconds ago
- Strattera and Idiosyncratic Drug Reaction - 27 seconds ago
- Imodium A-D and Evoxac drug interaction - 29 seconds ago
- Asacol and Gastrointestinal Disorder - 30 seconds ago
- Avandia and Carotid Artery Disease - 37 seconds ago
- Prinivil and Deltasone drug interaction - 42 seconds ago
- Haloperidol and Vancomycin Hcl drug interaction - 44 seconds ago