Rosuvastatin calcium and Sunburn - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Sunburn is reported only by a few people who take Rosuvastatin Calcium.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Rosuvastatin calcium and have Sunburn. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 15,609 people who have side effects while taking Rosuvastatin calcium from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
15,609 people reported to have side effects when taking Rosuvastatin calcium.
Among them, 5 people (0.03%) have Sunburn.
What is Rosuvastatin calcium?
Rosuvastatin calcium has active ingredients of rosuvastatin calcium. It is often used in high blood cholesterol. eHealthMe is studying from 15,978 Rosuvastatin calcium users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Sunburn?
Sunburn is found to be associated with 1,319 drugs and 777 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Rosuvastatin calcium and Sunburn reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Sunburn when taking Rosuvastatin calcium *:
- female: 40 %
- male: 60 %
Age of people who have Sunburn when taking Rosuvastatin calcium *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Common drugs people take besides Rosuvastatin calcium *:
- Esbriet: 5 people, 100.00%
- Dexilant: 3 people, 60.00%
- Tylenol: 3 people, 60.00%
- Symbicort: 3 people, 60.00%
- Calcium Citrate: 3 people, 60.00%
- Crestor: 3 people, 60.00%
- Mucinex: 3 people, 60.00%
- Motrin Ib: 3 people, 60.00%
- Delsym: 3 people, 60.00%
- Zithromax: 3 people, 60.00%
Common side effects people have besides Sunburn *:
- Breathing Difficulty: 5 people, 100.00%
- Cough: 5 people, 100.00%
- Hypersensitivity: 5 people, 100.00%
- Rhinorrhea (watery mucus discharge from the nose): 3 people, 60.00%
- Flatulence (flatus expelled through the anus): 3 people, 60.00%
- Gait Disturbance: 3 people, 60.00%
- Weight Decreased: 2 people, 40.00%
- Indigestion: 2 people, 40.00%
- Back Pain: 2 people, 40.00%
- Chest Pain: 2 people, 40.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis (chronic lung disease): 5 people, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Rosuvastatin calcium and have Sunburn?Check whether Sunburn is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Sunburn and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of rosuvastatin calcium:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Rosuvastatin calcium:
- Rosuvastatin calcium (15,978 reports)
Common Rosuvastatin calcium side effects:
- Drug ineffective: 2,037 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 1,689 reports
- Pain: 1,640 reports
- High blood pressure: 1,517 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 1,408 reports
- Joint pain: 1,312 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 1,241 reports
- Cough: 1,228 reports
- Weakness: 1,100 reports
Browse all side effects of Rosuvastatin calcium:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Sunburn treatments and more:
- Sunburn (7,734 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Sunburn:
- Sunburn in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Sunburn in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Sunburn in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Sunburn:
- Esbriet: 413 reports
- Zelboraf: 396 reports
- Adapalene: 379 reports
- Aspirin: 289 reports
- Humira: 272 reports
- Enbrel: 268 reports
- Zecuity: 226 reports
- Prednisone: 222 reports
- Methotrexate: 176 reports
- Vitamin d: 160 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Sunburn:
- Sunburn (1,319 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Sunburn:
- Idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis: 388 reports
- Acne: 385 reports
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 306 reports
- Multiple sclerosis: 299 reports
- Psoriasis: 275 reports
- Ovarian cancer: 175 reports
- High blood pressure: 172 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Sunburn:
- Sunburn (777 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on rosuvastatin calcium (the active ingredients of Rosuvastatin calcium) and Rosuvastatin calcium (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Enbrel and Lymphadenitis And Lymphangitis - 8 seconds ago
- Tolvaptan and Ivabradine Hydrochloride drug interaction - 8 seconds ago
- Fish Oil and Erythema Toxicum - 16 seconds ago
- Temaz and Lump In The Abdomen - 17 seconds ago
- Compro and Silenor drug interaction - 17 seconds ago
- Vyvanse and Orphenadrine Citrate drug interaction - 18 seconds ago
- Veltassa and Sublimaze drug interaction - 32 seconds ago
- Codeine and Gamma-Glutamyltransferase Increased - 33 seconds ago
- Simbrinza and Venous Thrombosis Limb - 35 seconds ago
- Cardizem and Oxytocin 10 Usp Units In Dextrose 5% drug interaction - 37 seconds ago