Who have Tinnitus aggravated with Rosuvastatin calcium - from FDA reports
Tinnitus aggravated is found among people who take Rosuvastatin calcium, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old also take medication Mirtazapine, and have Depressive symptom. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 4,151 people who have side effects when taking Rosuvastatin calcium from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
4,151 people reported to have side effects when taking Rosuvastatin calcium.
Among them, 11 people (0.26%) have Tinnitus aggravated
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Tinnitus aggravated when taking Rosuvastatin calcium *:
- female: 70 %
- male: 30 %
Age of people who have Tinnitus aggravated when taking Rosuvastatin calcium *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 12.5 %
- 40-49: 12.5 %
- 50-59: 50.0 %
- 60+: 25.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Depressive Symptom: 2 people, 18.18%
- Vertigo Positional: 1 person, 9.09%
- Migraine (headache): 1 person, 9.09%
- Chronic Myeloid Leukaemia (long lasting type of cancer that starts in the blood-forming cells of the bone marrow and invades the blood): 1 person, 9.09%
- Dyslipidaemia (abnormal amount of lipids): 1 person, 9.09%
- High Blood Pressure: 1 person, 9.09%
- Hypoglycemia (low blood sugar): 1 person, 9.09%
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 1 person, 9.09%
- Nasal Congestion (blockage of the nasal passages usually due to membranes lining the nose becoming swollen from inflamed blood vessels): 1 person, 9.09%
- Seizures (abnormal excessive or synchronous neuronal activity in the brain): 1 person, 9.09%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Irbesartan: 2 people, 18.18%
- Mirtazapine: 2 people, 18.18%
- Lunesta: 1 person, 9.09%
- Insulin: 1 person, 9.09%
- Humira: 1 person, 9.09%
- Gliclazide: 1 person, 9.09%
- Evening Primrose: 1 person, 9.09%
- Dymista: 1 person, 9.09%
- Dolutegravir: 1 person, 9.09%
- Descovy: 1 person, 9.09%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Feeling Abnormal: 4 people, 36.36%
- Memory Loss: 3 people, 27.27%
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 3 people, 27.27%
- Hypoaesthesia (reduced sense of touch or sensation): 3 people, 27.27%
- Dizziness: 3 people, 27.27%
- Headache (pain in head): 3 people, 27.27%
- Numbness And Tingling (unusual prickling sensations): 2 people, 18.18%
- Paraesthesia (sensation of tingling, tickling, prickling, pricking, or burning of a person's skin with no apparent long-term physical effect): 2 people, 18.18%
- Joint Pain: 2 people, 18.18%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 2 people, 18.18%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Tinnitus aggravated while taking Rosuvastatin calcium?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Tinnitus aggravated
- Subscribe to monitor Tinnitus aggravated in Rosuvastatin calcium
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take Rosuvastatin calcium and have Tinnitus aggravated
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Rosuvastatin calcium has active ingredients of rosuvastatin calcium. It is often used in high blood cholesterol. (latest outcomes from Rosuvastatin calcium 4,398 users)
Tinnitus aggravated (aggravated ringing in the ears) has been reported by people with depression, high blood pressure, pain, high blood cholesterol, rheumatoid arthritis (latest reports from 269 Tinnitus aggravated patients).
Drugs that are associated with Tinnitus aggravatedTinnitus aggravated (500 drugs)
Could your condition cause Tinnitus aggravatedTinnitus aggravated (254 conditions)
Rosuvastatin calcium side effects
- Rosuvastatin calcium side effects (4,151 reports)
Browse by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Rosuvastatin calciuma b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Compare Rosuvastatin calcium to similar drugs:
- Rosuvastatin calcium vs Aspirin
- Rosuvastatin calcium vs Benicar
- Rosuvastatin calcium vs Fish oil
- Rosuvastatin calcium vs Simvastatin
- Rosuvastatin calcium vs Toprol-xl
- Rosuvastatin calcium vs Zocor
What would happen?
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Recent general studies
- Platinol and Bleomycin Sulfate drug interaction - now
- Will you have Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease with Fenofibrate? - now
- Will you have Chronic Obstructive Lung Disease with Fenofibrate? - now
- Will you have Femur Fracture with Warfarin Sodium? - now
- Will you have Chronic Obstructive Airway Disease with Fenofibrate? - a second ago
- Will you have Copd with Fenofibrate? - a second ago
- Will you have Nasal Discharge with Vistaril? - a second ago
- Will you have Runny Nose with Vistaril? - a second ago
- Will you have Rhinorrhea with Vistaril? - a second ago
- Xeljanz and P57 drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 22 year old man who takes Accutane - 6 minutes ago
- A study for a 41 year old man who takes Lithium Carbonate, Adderall, Vyvanse, Wellbutrin Xl, Latuda - 31 minutes ago
- A study for a 40 year old man who takes Ritalin, Ibu - 34 minutes ago
- A study for a 41 year old man who takes Lithium Carbonate, Wellbutrin, Vyvanse, Salagen, Latuda - 44 minutes ago
- A study for a 46 year old woman who takes Promethazine - 47 minutes ago
- A study for a 28 year old woman who takes Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Escitalopram, Pantoprazole - an hour ago
- A study for a 68 year old man who takes Pravastatin Sodium, Fenofibrate, Losartan, Carvedilol, Metformin, Prasugrel - an hour ago
- A study for a 26 year old woman who takes Wellbutrin Sr - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 41 year old woman who takes Propranolol Hydrochloride - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 19 year old girl who takes Vyvanse, Prednisone - 4 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.