Roxicet and Crying - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Crying is found among people who take Roxicet, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Roxicet and have Crying. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 2,089 people who have side effects when taking Roxicet from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
2,089 people reported to have side effects when taking Roxicet.
Among them, 10 people (0.48%) have Crying.
What is Roxicet?
Roxicet has active ingredients of acetaminophen; oxycodone hydrochloride. It is often used in pain. eHealthMe is studying from 2,196 Roxicet users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Crying?
Crying is found to be associated with 2,238 drugs and 1,745 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Roxicet and Crying reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Crying when taking Roxicet *:
- female: 90 %
- male: 10 %
Age of people who have Crying when taking Roxicet *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 10 %
- 40-49: 30 %
- 50-59: 50 %
- 60+: 10 %
Common drugs people take besides Roxicet *:
- Ambien: 8 people, 80.00%
- Prozac: 7 people, 70.00%
- Zoloft: 7 people, 70.00%
- Cymbalta: 6 people, 60.00%
- Humalog: 5 people, 50.00%
- Transderm Scop: 5 people, 50.00%
- Pantoprazole: 5 people, 50.00%
- Norco: 5 people, 50.00%
- Belsomra: 5 people, 50.00%
- Lyrica: 5 people, 50.00%
Common side effects people have besides Crying *:
- Nausea And Vomiting: 8 people, 80.00%
- Dehydration (dryness resulting from the removal of water): 7 people, 70.00%
- Chills (felling of cold): 7 people, 70.00%
- Tremor (trembling or shaking movements in one or more parts of your body): 6 people, 60.00%
- Feeling Abnormal: 6 people, 60.00%
- Diarrhea: 6 people, 60.00%
- Withdrawal Syndrome (a discontinuation syndrome is a set of symptoms occurred due to discontinuation of substance): 5 people, 50.00%
- Memory Loss: 5 people, 50.00%
- Incoherent (talking in a confused and unclear way): 5 people, 50.00%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 5 people, 50.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 5 people, 50.00%
- Fibromyalgia (a long-term condition which causes pain all over the body): 5 people, 50.00%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 1 person, 10.00%
- Bipolar I Disorder (mood disorder that is characterized by at least one manic or mixed episode): 1 person, 10.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Roxicet and have Crying?Check whether Crying is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Crying and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of acetaminophen; oxycodone hydrochloride:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Roxicet:
- Roxicet (2,196 reports)
Common Roxicet side effects:
Browse all side effects of Roxicet:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Crying treatments and more:
- Crying (39,967 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Crying:
- Crying in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Crying in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Crying in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Crying:
All the drugs that are associated with Crying:
- Crying (2,238 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Crying:
All the conditions that are associated with Crying:
- Crying (1,745 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on acetaminophen; oxycodone hydrochloride (the active ingredients of Roxicet) and Roxicet (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Astramorph Pf and Lasix drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Clopidogrel Bisulfate and Stavudine drug interaction - 7 seconds ago
- Neurological Symptom and moderna covid vaccine - 11 seconds ago
- Valium and Azor drug interaction - 17 seconds ago
- Symbicort and Trigeminal Neuralgia - 42 seconds ago
- How effective is Valacyclovir for Herpes Labialis (Oral Herpes Simplex)? - 49 seconds ago
- Methotrexate and Mean Cell Volume Decreased - 49 seconds ago
- Carcinoid Tumor and Intervertebral Disc Degeneration - 50 seconds ago
- Methotrexate and Dna Antibody Positive - a minute ago
- Qvar Redihaler and Diarrhea Aggravated - a minute ago