Roxicet and Fibula fracture - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Fibula fracture is found among people who take Roxicet, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Roxicet and have Fibula fracture. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 2,089 people who have side effects when taking Roxicet from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
2,089 people reported to have side effects when taking Roxicet.
Among them, 8 people (0.38%) have Fibula fracture.
What is Roxicet?
Roxicet has active ingredients of acetaminophen; oxycodone hydrochloride. It is often used in pain. eHealthMe is studying from 2,196 Roxicet users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Fibula fracture?
Fibula fracture is found to be associated with 962 drugs and 540 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Roxicet and Fibula fracture reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Fibula fracture when taking Roxicet *:
- female: 87.5 %
- male: 12.5 %
Age of people who have Fibula fracture when taking Roxicet *:
- 0-1: 12.5 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 87.5 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common drugs people take besides Roxicet *:
- Oxycontin: 8 people, 100.00%
- Zometa: 7 people, 87.50%
- Lexapro: 7 people, 87.50%
- Aredia: 7 people, 87.50%
- Aromasin: 7 people, 87.50%
- Celebrex: 7 people, 87.50%
- Combivent: 7 people, 87.50%
- Faslodex: 7 people, 87.50%
- Femara: 7 people, 87.50%
- Flonase: 7 people, 87.50%
Common side effects people have besides Fibula fracture *:
- Stress And Anxiety: 8 people, 100.00%
- Emotional Distress: 8 people, 100.00%
- Infection: 7 people, 87.50%
- Fluid Overload (too much fluid in the blood): 7 people, 87.50%
- Gallstones (stone formation by bile component): 7 people, 87.50%
- General Physical Health Deterioration (weak health status): 7 people, 87.50%
- Haemorrhoids (a swollen vein or group of veins in the region of the anus): 7 people, 87.50%
- High Blood Pressure: 7 people, 87.50%
- Ileal Stenosis (obstruction in the ileal): 7 people, 87.50%
- Impaired Healing: 7 people, 87.50%
Common conditions people have *:
- Traumatic Injury Of The Bladder And Urethra: 7 people, 87.50%
- Metastases To Bone (cancer spreads to bone): 6 people, 75.00%
- Pneumothorax (the presence of air or gas in the cavity between the lungs and the chest wall, causing collapse of the lung): 1 person, 12.50%
- Metastases To Pelvis (cancer spreads to pelvis): 1 person, 12.50%
- Clavicle Fracture: 1 person, 12.50%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Roxicet and have Fibula fracture?Check whether Fibula fracture is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Fibula fracture and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of acetaminophen; oxycodone hydrochloride:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Roxicet:
- Roxicet (2,196 reports)
Common Roxicet side effects:
- Pain: 498 reports
- Stress and anxiety: 357 reports
- Depression: 241 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 205 reports
- Back pain: 203 reports
- Chest pain: 196 reports
Browse all side effects of Roxicet:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Fibula fracture treatments and more:
- Fibula fracture (3,727 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Fibula fracture:
- Fibula fracture in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Fibula fracture in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Fibula fracture in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Fibula fracture:
- Fosamax: 688 reports
- Prednisone: 273 reports
- Alendronate sodium: 230 reports
- Methotrexate: 214 reports
- Humira: 211 reports
- Aspirin: 207 reports
- Synthroid: 201 reports
- Nexium: 166 reports
- Avonex: 165 reports
- Vitamins: 165 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Fibula fracture:
- Fibula fracture (962 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Fibula fracture:
- Osteoporosis: 700 reports
- Multiple sclerosis: 428 reports
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 414 reports
- High blood pressure: 201 reports
- Hiv infection: 170 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Fibula fracture:
- Fibula fracture (540 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on acetaminophen; oxycodone hydrochloride (the active ingredients of Roxicet) and Roxicet (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Acne Cystic and Hearing Loss - 4 seconds ago
- Folic Acid and Psychomotor Hyperactivity - 9 seconds ago
- Aranesp and Femara drug interaction - 10 seconds ago
- Metformin and Respiratory Alkalosis - 11 seconds ago
- Finasteride and Anhedonia - 22 seconds ago
- Phenytoin and Pleurisy - 22 seconds ago
- Ritalin and Emtricitabine drug interaction - 26 seconds ago
- Effexor Xr and Cartia Xt drug interaction - 26 seconds ago
- Alesse and Photosensitivity Reaction - 32 seconds ago
- Aranesp and Febuxostat drug interaction - 34 seconds ago