Roxicodone and Gastric ulcer perforation - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Gastric ulcer perforation is reported only by a few people who take Roxicodone.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Roxicodone and have Gastric ulcer perforation. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 18,708 people who have side effects while taking Roxicodone from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
18,708 people reported to have side effects when taking Roxicodone.
Among them, 2 people (0.01%) have Gastric ulcer perforation.
What is Roxicodone?
Roxicodone has active ingredients of oxycodone hydrochloride. It is often used in pain. eHealthMe is studying from 18,944 Roxicodone users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Gastric ulcer perforation?
Gastric ulcer perforation (stomach hole due to ulcer) is found to be associated with 534 drugs and 291 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Roxicodone and Gastric ulcer perforation reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Gastric ulcer perforation when taking Roxicodone *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Gastric ulcer perforation when taking Roxicodone *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Common drugs people take besides Roxicodone *:
- Zosyn: 2 people, 100.00%
- Levophed: 2 people, 100.00%
- Cipro: 2 people, 100.00%
- Combivent Respimat: 2 people, 100.00%
- Decadron: 2 people, 100.00%
- Definity: 2 people, 100.00%
- Deltasone: 2 people, 100.00%
- Diflucan: 2 people, 100.00%
- Diprivan: 2 people, 100.00%
- Flagyl: 2 people, 100.00%
Common side effects people have besides Gastric ulcer perforation *:
- Thrombocytopenia (decrease of platelets in blood): 2 people, 100.00%
- Septic Shock (shock due to blood infection): 2 people, 100.00%
- Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis (chronic lung disease): 2 people, 100.00%
- Abdominal Sepsis (abdominal infection): 2 people, 100.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Indigestion: 2 people, 100.00%
- Shock (a life-threatening condition with symptoms like low blood pressure, weakness, shallow breathing, cold, clammy skin): 2 people, 100.00%
- Breathing Difficulty: 2 people, 100.00%
- Constipation: 2 people, 100.00%
- Cough: 2 people, 100.00%
- Deep Venous Thrombosis (blood clot in a major vein that usually develops in the legs and/or pelvis): 2 people, 100.00%
- Diarrhea: 2 people, 100.00%
- Gastrointestinal Perforation (hole in the digestive tract): 2 people, 100.00%
- Headache (pain in head): 2 people, 100.00%
- High Blood Pressure: 2 people, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Roxicodone and have Gastric ulcer perforation?Check whether Gastric ulcer perforation is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Gastric ulcer perforation and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of oxycodone hydrochloride:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Roxicodone:
- Roxicodone (18,944 reports)
Common Roxicodone side effects:
- Death: 5,889 reports
- Pain: 1,872 reports
- Drug abuse and dependence: 751 reports
- Drug abuse: 731 reports
Browse all side effects of Roxicodone:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Gastric ulcer perforation treatments and more:
- Gastric ulcer perforation (1,592 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Gastric ulcer perforation:
- Gastric ulcer perforation in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Gastric ulcer perforation in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Gastric ulcer perforation in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Gastric ulcer perforation:
All the drugs that are associated with Gastric ulcer perforation:
- Gastric ulcer perforation (534 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Gastric ulcer perforation:
All the conditions that are associated with Gastric ulcer perforation:
- Gastric ulcer perforation (291 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on oxycodone hydrochloride (the active ingredients of Roxicodone) and Roxicodone (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Phentermine and Aleve drug interaction - now
- Invanz and Colon Cancer - 9 seconds ago
- Keytruda and Tapentadol Hydrochloride drug interaction - 11 seconds ago
- Sodium Bicarbonate and Ibuprofen drug interaction - 13 seconds ago
- Rituxan and Diverticulitis Aggravated - 15 seconds ago
- Arava and Libido Decreased - 15 seconds ago
- Breast Cancer Metastatic and Insomnia - 18 seconds ago
- Nasonex and Prograf drug interaction - 20 seconds ago
- Folic Acid and Bisoprolol Fumarate And Hydrochlorothiazide drug interaction - 21 seconds ago
- Effexor Xr and Chest Wall Operation - 21 seconds ago