Who have Vaccine injury with Rythmol - from FDA reports
There is no Vaccine injury reported by people who take Rythmol yet. This review analyzes which people have Vaccine injury with Rythmol. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
No report is found.
Do you have Vaccine injury while taking Rythmol?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Vaccine injury
- Subscribe to monitor Vaccine injury in Rythmol
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take Rythmol and have Vaccine injury
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Rythmol has active ingredients of propafenone hydrochloride. It is often used in atrial fibrillation/flutter. (latest outcomes from Rythmol 3,310 users)
Vaccine injury (latest reports from 1 Vaccine injury patients).
Drugs that are associated with Vaccine injuryVaccine injury
Could your condition cause Vaccine injuryVaccine injury
Rythmol side effects
- Rythmol side effects (3,114 reports)
Browse by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Rythmola b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Compare Rythmol to similar drugs:
- Rythmol vs Ativan
- Rythmol vs Coreg
- Rythmol vs Cozaar
- Rythmol vs Lasix
- Rythmol vs Multaq
- Rythmol vs Plavix
- Rythmol vs Xanax
- Rythmol vs Zebeta
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Lipoprotein Test with Cartia Xt? - now
- Megace and Wellbutrin Xl drug interaction - now
- Will you have Nose Bleeds with Capex? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Nosebleeds with Capex? - 2 seconds ago
- Turmeric and Wallwort drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Nose Bleed with Capex? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Epistaxis with Capex? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Bleeding From The Nose with Capex? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Nosebleed with Capex? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Panic Disorder with Horizant? - 4 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 53 year old woman who takes Methotrexate, Levothyroxine Thyroid, Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate, Folic Acid - 12 minutes ago
- A study for a 72 year old man who takes Norco - an hour ago
- A study for a 67 year old woman who takes Metoprolol Succinate, Prolia, Prednisone, Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide, Synthroid, Calcium, Vitamin D - an hour ago
- A study for a 48 year old woman who takes Trazodone Hydrochloride, Gabapentin - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 73 year old man who takes Wellbutrin, Eliquis, Tiazac - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 78 year old man who takes Anoro Ellipta - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 27 year old man who takes Phentermine Resin 30, Ramipril, Pantoprazole, Effexor Xr - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 27 year old man who takes Phentermine Resin 30, Ramipril, Pantoprazole, Effexor Xr - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 31 year old woman who takes Humira, Omeprazole - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 32 year old woman who takes Lansoprazole, Metoclopramide, Fluoxetine - 8 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.