Ryzolt and Narcotic abuse - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Narcotic abuse is found among people who take Ryzolt, especially for people who are male, 30-39 old.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Ryzolt and have Narcotic abuse. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 3,071 people who have side effects when taking Ryzolt from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
3,071 people reported to have side effects when taking Ryzolt.
Among them, 216 people (7.03%) have Narcotic abuse.
What is Ryzolt?
Ryzolt has active ingredients of tramadol hydrochloride. eHealthMe is studying from 3,087 Ryzolt users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Narcotic abuse?
Narcotic abuse (addiction of narcotic (pain killer )) is found to be associated with 2,142 drugs and 1,639 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Ryzolt and Narcotic abuse reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Narcotic abuse when taking Ryzolt*:
Age of people who have Narcotic abuse when taking Ryzolt *:
Common drugs people take besides Ryzolt *:
Common side effects people have besides Narcotic abuse *:
Common conditions people have *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Ryzolt and have Narcotic abuse?Check whether Narcotic abuse is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Mansour HM, "Tramadol and Disseminated Intravascular Coagulopathy: A Case Report", Medicine Science, 2015 Jan .
How severe was Narcotic abuse and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of tramadol hydrochloride:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Ryzolt:
- Ryzolt (3,087 reports)
Common Ryzolt side effects:
- Cardiac disorder: 150 reports
- Death: 195 reports
- Drug abuse and dependence: 149 reports
- Pain: 378 reports
Browse all side effects of Ryzolt:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Narcotic abuse treatments and more:
- Narcotic abuse (81,004 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Narcotic abuse:
- Narcotic abuse in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Narcotic abuse in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Narcotic abuse in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Narcotic abuse:
All the drugs that are associated with Narcotic abuse:
- Narcotic abuse (2,142 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Narcotic abuse:
All the conditions that are associated with Narcotic abuse:
- Narcotic abuse (1,639 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on tramadol hydrochloride (the active ingredients of Ryzolt) and Ryzolt (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Daklinza and Gastric Cancer - a second ago
- Herniated Nucleus Pulposus (Slipped Disk) and Psychomotor Hyperactivity - 5 seconds ago
- Repaglinide and Hair Texture Abnormal - 8 seconds ago
- Firmagon and Numbness And Tingling - 8 seconds ago
- Antibiotic Therapy and Biliary Cyst - 18 seconds ago
- Polaramine and Infusion Site Extravasation - 19 seconds ago
- Persantine and Renal Artery Stenosis - 19 seconds ago
- Lipofen and Vytorin drug interaction - 20 seconds ago
- Metoprolol Tartrate and Moviprep drug interaction - 22 seconds ago
- Cinnamon vs. Humulin 70/30 Pen - 24 seconds ago