Safflower oil and Diarrhea - from FDA reports
Diarrhea is reported only by a few people who take Safflower Oil. We study 15 people who have side effects while taking Safflower oil from FDA. Among them, 1 have Diarrhea. Find out below who they are, when they have Diarrhea and more.
15 people reported to have side effects when taking Safflower oil.
Among them, 1 person (6.67%) has Diarrhea
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Diarrhea when taking Safflower oil *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Diarrhea when taking Safflower oil *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Vitamin Supplementation: 1 person, 100.00%
- Supplementation Therapy: 1 person, 100.00%
- Oestrogen Replacement Therapy: 1 person, 100.00%
- Indigestion: 1 person, 100.00%
- Hypothyroidism (abnormally low activity of the thyroid gland, resulting in retardation of growth and mental development): 1 person, 100.00%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Zantac: 1 person, 100.00%
- Vitamin D3: 1 person, 100.00%
- Green Tea Extract: 1 person, 100.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Indigestion: 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Safflower oil and have Diarrhea?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Diarrhea
- Predict new side effects and undetected conditions
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Safflower oil has active ingredients of safflower. (latest outcomes from Safflower oil 17 users)
Diarrhea has been reported by people with high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, crohn's disease, pain (latest reports from 302,036 Diarrhea patients).
Drugs that are associated with DiarrheaDiarrhea (3,787 drugs)
Could your condition cause DiarrheaDiarrhea (4,960 conditions)
Safflower oil side effects
- Safflower oil side effects (15 reports)
Browse all side effects of Safflower oila b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Safflower Oil and have Diarrhea
- Support group for people who have Diarrhea
- Support group for people who take Safflower Oil
You may be interested in these posts
- I am 88 years old and developed diarrhea the first time I used Mucinex. Does it go away with time? Norm
- I've taken melatonin for 2 years and have had severe diarrhea for 3-4 months. I stopped melatonin 5 days ago,, I hope that's the answer. I've had 20 other test for diarrhea, colonoscopies ,, etc.
- Hello, I’m joining to find out more about cosentyx and diarrhea.
- Been on Ritalin for about 2 months and just noticed today that I am having 3-4 bowel movements a day. THIS is TOTALLY different for me as I have IBS and sometimes cannot go for a week. This has never happened. They put me on over the counter Sam-E for mood in order to "help" the Ritalin work. I...
- Will you have Pleural Calcification with Depression?
- Will you have Nerve Root Lesion with Gabapentin?
- Will you have Breathing Difficulty with Valsartan?
- Will you have Facial Pain with Keppra?
- Will you have Asthma with Frova?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who have Depression and Pleural Calcification?
- Support group for people who take Gabapentin and have Nerve Root Lesion?
- Support group for people who take Valsartan and have Breathing Difficulty?
- Support group for people who take Keppra and have Facial Pain?
- Support group for people who take Frova and have Asthma?
- What to expect when you have Depression and Pleural Calcification?
- What to expect when you take Gabapentin and have Nerve Root Lesion?
- What to expect when you take Valsartan and have Breathing Difficulty?
- What to expect when you take Keppra and have Facial Pain?
- What to expect when you take Frova and have Asthma?
- A study for a 15 year old boy who takes Zantac
- A study for a 49 year old woman who takes Gleevec
- Drug comparison of Lexapro, Celexa, Wellbutrin, Zoloft for a 71 year old woman
- A study for a 62 year old man who takes Brilinta
- A study for a 35 year old woman who takes Methotrexate
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.