Safflower oil and Stress and anxiety - from FDA reports
Stress and anxiety is reported only by a few people who take Safflower Oil. We study 15 people who have side effects while taking Safflower oil from FDA. Among them, 3 have Stress and anxiety. Find out below who they are, when they have Stress and anxiety and more.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our independent and original studies have been referenced on 400+ peer-reviewed medical publications.
15 people reported to have side effects when taking Safflower oil.
Among them, 3 people (20.0%) have Stress and anxiety
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Stress and anxiety when taking Safflower oil *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Blood Pressure Management: 3 people, 100.00%
- Asthma: 3 people, 100.00%
- Preventive Health Care: 1 person, 33.33%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Diovan: 2 people, 66.67%
- Hydrochlorothiazide: 1 person, 33.33%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Labyrinthitis (inflammation of the labyrinth or inner ear): 3 people, 100.00%
- High Blood Pressure: 3 people, 100.00%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 3 people, 100.00%
- Gastritis (inflammation of stomach): 3 people, 100.00%
- Dizziness: 3 people, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Are you new to Safflower oil or have questions?
- There are people who "have been there". Follow a Care Guide of Safflower oil to ask questions and learn from experience.
Use your care experience to help people and earn a new income
Safflower oil has active ingredients of safflower. (latest outcomes from Safflower oil 17 users)
Stress and anxiety
Stress and anxiety has been reported by people with depression, multiple sclerosis, stress and anxiety, pain (latest reports from 320,586 Stress and anxiety patients).
Drugs that are associated with Stress and anxietyStress and anxiety (1,937 drugs)
Could your condition cause Stress and anxietyStress and anxiety (4,235 conditions)
Safflower oil side effects
- Safflower oil side effects (15 reports)
Browse all side effects of Safflower oila b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Safflower Oil and have Stress And Anxiety
- Support group for people who have Stress And Anxiety
- Support group for people who take Safflower Oil
You may be interested in these posts
- Hi my name is Gwen. I take Ambien for sleep but it has an anxiolytic effect on me so that i cam calm down and dont have anxious thoughts running through my head when i am trying to sleep. Basically, it does double duty for me: calms my anxiety so that i can sleep, and then physically puts me to sleep.
- I started carafate a few days ago and it feels like my anxiety has gotten worse. I've been waking throughout the night and having high anxiety and nightmares. I'm not sure if it's the carafate or not.
- Hi everyone. My name is Francisco Amaya. Good to join the group.
- Hi my name is Norma I just started taking the chemo medication after a week I began having anxiety. I'm not sure it is normal. I don't know what to do.
- I am a 63 year old female & have been on Synthroid for almost half my life. I started on 50mcg & eventually over time was increased to 75mcg. As of late I have stared experiencing severe nervousness & anxiety which seemed to appear out of the blue. I had my thyroid levels checked & they were in...
- Will you have Arrhythmia with Indomethacin Sodium?
- Will you have Itching with Aggrastat?
- Will you have Dysphagia with Ritalin?
- Will you have Urination - Excessive At Night with Dramamine?
- Will you have Cramps - Muscle with Benicar?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Indomethacin Sodium and have Arrhythmia?
- Support group for people who take Aggrastat and have Itching?
- Support group for people who take Ritalin and have Dysphagia?
- Support group for people who take Dramamine and have Urination - Excessive At Night?
- Support group for people who take Benicar and have Cramps - Muscle?
Recent Care Guides
- Pearl (monthly rate: $10.00)
- The kid (monthly rate: $1.00)
- Belindarn (monthly rate: $10.00)
- Marylou wittenborn (monthly rate: $100.00)
- Ledgekay (monthly rate: $10.00)
You could also:
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.