Safflower oil and Stress and anxiety - from FDA reports
Stress and anxiety is reported only by a few people who take Safflower Oil. We study 15 people who have side effects while taking Safflower oil from FDA. Among them, 3 have Stress and anxiety. Find out below who they are, when they have Stress and anxiety and more.
15 people reported to have side effects when taking Safflower oil.
Among them, 3 people (20.0%) have Stress and anxiety
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Stress and anxiety when taking Safflower oil *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Blood Pressure Management: 3 people, 100.00%
- Asthma: 3 people, 100.00%
- Preventive Health Care: 1 person, 33.33%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Diovan: 2 people, 66.67%
- Hydrochlorothiazide: 1 person, 33.33%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Labyrinthitis (inflammation of the labyrinth or inner ear): 3 people, 100.00%
- High Blood Pressure: 3 people, 100.00%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 3 people, 100.00%
- Gastritis (inflammation of stomach): 3 people, 100.00%
- Dizziness: 3 people, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Safflower oil and have Stress and anxiety?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Stress and anxiety
- Predict new side effects and undetected conditions
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Safflower oil has active ingredients of safflower. (latest outcomes from Safflower oil 17 users)
Stress and anxiety
Stress and anxiety has been reported by people with depression, multiple sclerosis, stress and anxiety, pain (latest reports from 320,586 Stress and anxiety patients).
Drugs that are associated with Stress and anxietyStress and anxiety (3,483 drugs)
Could your condition cause Stress and anxietyStress and anxiety (4,232 conditions)
Safflower oil side effects
- Safflower oil side effects (15 reports)
Browse all side effects of Safflower oila b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Safflower Oil and have Stress And Anxiety
- Support group for people who have Stress And Anxiety
- Support group for people who take Safflower Oil
You may be interested in these posts
- 34 year old female with super bad anxiety
- I have been experiencing, sweating hands and feet for as long as I can remember. My hands are continuesky vibrating when writing anything with a pen ..pencil or anything. My hands are just too shaky ..??? What can I take as a medication ..I have been drinking multivitamins for the past couple...
- Help with deciding Wellbutrin for anxiety symptoms that trigger eczema.
- Hi looking forward to meeting with you all.
- Hello, thank you for adding me!
- Will you have Cytolytic Hepatitis with Akineton?
- Will you have Pneumonitis with Acetylcarnitine?
- Creon and Decadron drug interaction
- Will you have Chronic Myeloid Leukaemia with Cholestyramine?
- Will you have Serum Ferritin Increased with Colchicine?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Akineton and have Cytolytic Hepatitis?
- Support group for people who take Acetylcarnitine and have Pneumonitis?
- Support group for people who take Creon and Decadron
- Support group for people who take Cholestyramine and have Chronic Myeloid Leukaemia?
- Support group for people who take Colchicine and have Serum Ferritin Increased?
- What to expect when you take Akineton and have Cytolytic Hepatitis?
- What to expect when you take Acetylcarnitine and have Pneumonitis?
- What to expect when you take Creon and Decadron
- What to expect when you take Cholestyramine and have Chronic Myeloid Leukaemia?
- What to expect when you take Colchicine and have Serum Ferritin Increased?
- A study for a 31 year old woman who takes Calcitriol, Vitamin D3, Calcium Carbonate
- A study for a 27 year old woman who takes Zoloft
- A study for a 46 year old woman who takes Trileptal
- A study for a 51 year old woman who takes Metformin, Actos
- Drug comparison of Vyvanse, Concerta for a 45 year old woman
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.