Safflower oil and Stress and anxiety - from FDA reports
Stress and anxiety is reported only by a few people who take Safflower Oil. We study 21 people who have side effects while taking Safflower oil from FDA. Among them, 3 have Stress and anxiety. Find out below who they are, when they have Stress and anxiety and more.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
21 people reported to have side effects when taking Safflower oil.
Among them, 3 people (14.29%) have Stress and anxiety
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Stress and anxiety when taking Safflower oil *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Blood Pressure Management: 3 people, 100.00%
- Asthma: 3 people, 100.00%
- Preventive Health Care: 1 person, 33.33%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Diovan: 2 people, 66.67%
- Hydrochlorothiazide: 1 person, 33.33%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Labyrinthitis (inflammation of the labyrinth or inner ear): 3 people, 100.00%
- High Blood Pressure: 3 people, 100.00%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 3 people, 100.00%
- Gastritis (inflammation of stomach): 3 people, 100.00%
- Dizziness: 3 people, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Stress and anxiety while taking Safflower oil?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Stress and anxiety
- Subscribe to monitor Stress and anxiety in Safflower oil
You are not alone:
Safflower oil has active ingredients of safflower. (latest outcomes from Safflower oil 23 users)
Stress and anxiety
Stress and anxiety has been reported by people with depression, multiple sclerosis, stress and anxiety, pain (latest reports from 366,741 Stress and anxiety patients).
Drugs that are associated with Stress and anxietyStress and anxiety (3,803 drugs)
Could your condition cause Stress and anxietyStress and anxiety (4,244 conditions)
Safflower oil side effects
- Safflower oil side effects (21 reports)
Browse all side effects of Safflower oila b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Gastritis with Diflucan? - now
- Will you have Seizure Disorder with Lovaza? - now
- Will you have Epilepsy with Lovaza? - now
- Will you have Hyperkalemia with Metoclopramide Hcl? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Potassium - High with Metoclopramide Hcl? - 2 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 59 year old woman who takes Imodium - 46 minutes ago
- A study for a 21 year old woman who takes Tramadol Hydrochloride, Novorapid - an hour ago
- A study for a 67 year old man who takes Ramipril, Atorvastatin Calcium - an hour ago
- A study for a 42 year old man who takes Sertraline, Lansoprazole - an hour ago
- A study for a 34 year old woman who takes Zantac 150 - 2 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.