Sandostatin lar and Diabetes mellitus inadequate control - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Diabetes mellitus inadequate control is found among people who take Sandostatin lar, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Sandostatin lar and have Diabetes mellitus inadequate control. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 35,192 people who have side effects when taking Sandostatin lar from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
35,192 people reported to have side effects when taking Sandostatin lar.
Among them, 160 people (0.45%) have Diabetes mellitus inadequate control.
What is Sandostatin lar?
Sandostatin lar has active ingredients of octreotide acetate. It is often used in acromegaly. eHealthMe is studying from 35,253 Sandostatin lar users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Diabetes mellitus inadequate control?
Diabetes mellitus inadequate control is found to be associated with 1,784 drugs and 1,090 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Sandostatin lar and Diabetes mellitus inadequate control reports submitted per year:
Time on Sandostatin lar when people have Diabetes mellitus inadequate control *:
Gender of people who have Diabetes mellitus inadequate control when taking Sandostatin lar*:
Age of people who have Diabetes mellitus inadequate control when taking Sandostatin lar *:
Common drugs people take besides Sandostatin lar *:
Common side effects people have besides Diabetes mellitus inadequate control *:
Common conditions people have *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Sandostatin lar and have Diabetes mellitus inadequate control?Check whether Diabetes mellitus inadequate control is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Saif MW, "Rheumatoid arthritis associated with the use of Sandostatin? LAR? depot in a patient with pancreatic neuroendocrine tumor", An association or a coincidence? The first case report, 2017 Jan .
- Azkur D, Yoldas T, Toyran M, Kocabas CN, "A pediatric case of anaphylaxis due to octreotide", Asian Pacific journal of allergy and immunology, 2011 Dec .
How severe was Diabetes mellitus inadequate control and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of octreotide acetate:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Sandostatin lar:
- Sandostatin lar (35,253 reports)
Common Sandostatin lar side effects:
Browse all side effects of Sandostatin lar:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Diabetes mellitus inadequate control treatments and more:
- Diabetes mellitus inadequate control (22,965 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Diabetes mellitus inadequate control:
- Diabetes mellitus inadequate control in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Diabetes mellitus inadequate control in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Diabetes mellitus inadequate control in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Diabetes mellitus inadequate control:
All the drugs that are associated with Diabetes mellitus inadequate control:
- Diabetes mellitus inadequate control (1,784 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Diabetes mellitus inadequate control:
All the conditions that are associated with Diabetes mellitus inadequate control:
- Diabetes mellitus inadequate control (1,090 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on octreotide acetate (the active ingredients of Sandostatin lar) and Sandostatin lar (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- How effective is Phentermine for Weight Abnormal? - now
- Ceftriaxone and Thrombosis - 7 seconds ago
- Morphine Sulfate and Toradol drug interaction - 7 seconds ago
- Cefazolin Sodium and Vaginal Bleeding Between Periods - 9 seconds ago
- Percodan and Hiatal Hernia - 9 seconds ago
- Nicotine and Lipoma - 13 seconds ago
- Axiron and Pneumonia - 14 seconds ago
- Propulsid and Premarin drug interaction - 20 seconds ago
- Depocyt and Skin Blushing/Flushing - 21 seconds ago
- Norplant vs. Alesse - 27 seconds ago