Sandostatin and Sputum abnormal - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Sputum abnormal is reported only by a few people who take Sandostatin.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Sandostatin and have Sputum abnormal. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 42,695 people who have side effects while taking Sandostatin from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
42,695 people reported to have side effects when taking Sandostatin.
Among them, 2 people (0.0%) have Sputum abnormal.
What is Sandostatin?
Sandostatin has active ingredients of octreotide acetate. It is often used in acromegaly. eHealthMe is studying from 39,344 Sandostatin users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Sputum abnormal?
Sputum abnormal is found to be associated with 436 drugs and 244 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Sandostatin and Sputum abnormal reports submitted per year:
Time on Sandostatin when people have Sputum abnormal *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 100 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Sputum abnormal when taking Sandostatin *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Sputum abnormal when taking Sandostatin *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Common drugs people take besides Sandostatin *:
- Magnesium Sulfate: 1 person, 50.00%
- Heparin: 1 person, 50.00%
- Depakene: 1 person, 50.00%
- Crestor: 1 person, 50.00%
- Atenolol: 1 person, 50.00%
- Artane: 1 person, 50.00%
- Abilify: 1 person, 50.00%
Common side effects people have besides Sputum abnormal *:
- Blood Pressure Systolic Increased: 2 people, 100.00%
- Cough: 2 people, 100.00%
- Weight Decreased: 1 person, 50.00%
- Heart Rate Irregular: 1 person, 50.00%
- Confusional State: 1 person, 50.00%
- Death: 1 person, 50.00%
- Dizziness: 1 person, 50.00%
- Fall: 1 person, 50.00%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 1 person, 50.00%
- Fever: 1 person, 50.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Schizophrenia (a mental disorder characterized by a breakdown of thought processes): 1 person, 50.00%
- Hyperlipidaemia (presence of excess lipids in the blood): 1 person, 50.00%
- High Blood Pressure: 1 person, 50.00%
- Gastrointestinal Angiodysplasia (a small vascular malformation of the gut): 1 person, 50.00%
- Gastric Ulcer (stomach ulcer): 1 person, 50.00%
- Enlarged Prostate: 1 person, 50.00%
- Constipation: 1 person, 50.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Sandostatin and have Sputum abnormal?Check whether Sputum abnormal is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Saif MW, "Rheumatoid arthritis associated with the use of Sandostatin? LAR? depot in a patient with pancreatic neuroendocrine tumor", An association or a coincidence? The first case report, 2017 Jan .
- Azkur D, Yoldas T, Toyran M, Kocabas CN, "A pediatric case of anaphylaxis due to octreotide", Asian Pacific journal of allergy and immunology, 2011 Dec .
How severe was Sputum abnormal and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of octreotide acetate:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Sandostatin:
- Sandostatin (39,344 reports)
Common Sandostatin side effects:
Browse all side effects of Sandostatin:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Sputum abnormal treatments and more:
- Sputum abnormal (764 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Sputum abnormal:
- Sputum abnormal in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Sputum abnormal in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Sputum abnormal in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
All the drugs that are associated with Sputum abnormal:
- Sputum abnormal (437 drugs)
All the conditions that are associated with Sputum abnormal:
- Sputum abnormal (244 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on octreotide acetate (the active ingredients of Sandostatin) and Sandostatin (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Cod Liver Oil and Mobility Decreased - 5 seconds ago
- Fatigue and Intestinal Functional Disorder - 9 seconds ago
- Otitis Media Acute and Ileal Perforation - 11 seconds ago
- Exelon and Hctz drug interaction - 13 seconds ago
- Furosemide and Abnormal Dreams - 14 seconds ago
- Anafranil and Faeces Discolored - 17 seconds ago
- Baclofen and Acute Coronary Syndrome - 17 seconds ago
- Intestinal Resection and Joint Swelling - 18 seconds ago
- Borage Oil and Celiac Disease - Sprue - 19 seconds ago
- Vancomycin Hcl and Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia (All) - 21 seconds ago