Scopolamine and Aortic valve sclerosis - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Aortic valve sclerosis is reported only by a few people who take Scopolamine.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Scopolamine and have Aortic valve sclerosis. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 3,722 people who have side effects while taking Scopolamine from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
3,722 people reported to have side effects when taking Scopolamine.
Among them, 2 people (0.05%) have Aortic valve sclerosis.
What is Scopolamine?
Scopolamine has active ingredients of scopolamine. eHealthMe is studying from 3,733 Scopolamine users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Aortic valve sclerosis?
Aortic valve sclerosis (narrowing of the aortic valve) is found to be associated with 871 drugs and 387 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Scopolamine and Aortic valve sclerosis reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Aortic valve sclerosis when taking Scopolamine *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Aortic valve sclerosis when taking Scopolamine *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Common drugs people take besides Scopolamine *:
- Zocor: 1 person, 50.00%
- Lactulose: 1 person, 50.00%
- Alphagan: 1 person, 50.00%
- Atarax: 1 person, 50.00%
- Betoptic: 1 person, 50.00%
- Calcium: 1 person, 50.00%
- Cefotaxime Sodium: 1 person, 50.00%
- Compazine: 1 person, 50.00%
- Cozaar: 1 person, 50.00%
- Diazepam: 1 person, 50.00%
Common side effects people have besides Aortic valve sclerosis *:
- Mitral Valve Incompetence (inefficient heart valve): 2 people, 100.00%
- Tricuspid Valve Incompetence (inefficient heart valve): 2 people, 100.00%
- Vision Blurred: 2 people, 100.00%
- Amaurosis Fugax (painless transient monocular visual loss): 1 person, 50.00%
- Death: 1 person, 50.00%
- Headache (pain in head): 1 person, 50.00%
- Gait Disturbance: 1 person, 50.00%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 1 person, 50.00%
- Fall: 1 person, 50.00%
- Ejection Fraction Abnormal (abnormality in percentage of blood that is pumped out of a filled ventricle as a result of a heartbeat): 1 person, 50.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Pain: 1 person, 50.00%
- Osteoporosis (bones weak and more likely to break): 1 person, 50.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Scopolamine and have Aortic valve sclerosis?Check whether Aortic valve sclerosis is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Aortic valve sclerosis and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of scopolamine:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Scopolamine:
- Scopolamine (3,733 reports)
Common Scopolamine side effects:
Browse all side effects of Scopolamine:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Aortic valve sclerosis treatments and more:
- Aortic valve sclerosis (1,411 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Aortic valve sclerosis:
- Aortic valve sclerosis in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Aortic valve sclerosis in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Aortic valve sclerosis in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Aortic valve sclerosis:
- Aredia: 109 reports
- Aspirin: 158 reports
- Coumadin: 127 reports
- Lasix: 151 reports
- Vioxx: 235 reports
- Zometa: 139 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Aortic valve sclerosis:
- Aortic valve sclerosis (871 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Aortic valve sclerosis:
- Blood pressure - high: 106 reports
- High blood pressure: 106 reports
- Hypertension aggravated: 121 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Aortic valve sclerosis:
- Aortic valve sclerosis (387 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on scopolamine (the active ingredients of Scopolamine) and Scopolamine (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Prilosec and Loxapine drug interaction - 24 seconds ago
- Advair Hfa and Meropenem drug interaction - 49 seconds ago
- Zykadia and Dizziness - 59 seconds ago
- Zidovudine and Nephropathy - a minute ago
- Tegsedi and Hyperhidrosis - a minute ago
- Xanax and Urticaria - a minute ago
- Liver and Coronary Heart Disease - a minute ago
- Oxybutynin Chloride and Flovent Hfa drug interaction - a minute ago
- Maxalt-Mlt and Lidocaine drug interaction - a minute ago
- Behcet'S Syndrome and Fatigue - a minute ago