Selexipag and Bedridden - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Bedridden is found among people who take Selexipag, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for 6 - 12 months.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Selexipag and have Bedridden. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1,729 people who have side effects when taking Selexipag from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
1,729 people reported to have side effects when taking Selexipag.
Among them, 7 people (0.4%) have Bedridden.
What is Selexipag?
Selexipag has active ingredients of selexipag. eHealthMe is studying from 1,729 Selexipag users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Bedridden?
Bedridden is found to be associated with 1,426 drugs and 1,053 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Selexipag and Bedridden reports submitted per year:
Time on Selexipag when people have Bedridden *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 100 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Bedridden when taking Selexipag *:
- female: 85.71 %
- male: 14.29 %
Age of people who have Bedridden when taking Selexipag *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Common drugs people take besides Selexipag *:
- Ambrisentan: 3 people, 42.86%
- Adempas: 3 people, 42.86%
- Sildenafil Citrate: 2 people, 28.57%
- Eliquis: 2 people, 28.57%
- Vitamin B12: 1 person, 14.29%
- Uptravi: 1 person, 14.29%
- Spiriva: 1 person, 14.29%
- Letairis: 1 person, 14.29%
- Entresto: 1 person, 14.29%
- Diclofenac: 1 person, 14.29%
Common side effects people have besides Bedridden *:
- Muscle Aches (muscle pain): 3 people, 42.86%
- Pain In Extremity: 2 people, 28.57%
- Blood Magnesium Decreased: 2 people, 28.57%
- Weakness: 2 people, 28.57%
- Fall: 2 people, 28.57%
- Diarrhea: 2 people, 28.57%
- Malaise (a feeling of general discomfort or uneasiness): 2 people, 28.57%
- Nausea And Vomiting: 2 people, 28.57%
- Pain: 2 people, 28.57%
- Blood Potassium Decreased: 2 people, 28.57%
Common conditions people have *:
- Primary Pulmonary Hypertension (primary high blood pressure that affects the arteries in the lungs and the right side of your heart): 6 people, 85.71%
- Sinusitis (inflammation of sinus): 1 person, 14.29%
- Pulmonary Hypertension (increase in blood pressure in the lung artery): 1 person, 14.29%
- Osteoporosis (bones weak and more likely to break): 1 person, 14.29%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 1 person, 14.29%
- Constipation: 1 person, 14.29%
- Back Pain: 1 person, 14.29%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Selexipag and have Bedridden?Check whether Bedridden is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Bedridden and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of selexipag:
- Bedridden and drugs with ingredients of selexipag (117 reports)
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Selexipag:
- Selexipag (1,729 reports)
Common Selexipag side effects:
- Breathing difficulty: 282 reports
- Death: 113 reports
- Diarrhea: 250 reports
- Dizziness: 116 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 146 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 302 reports
- Hospitalisation: 108 reports
- Nausea and vomiting: 121 reports
- Pain: 113 reports
- Pain in jaw: 117 reports
Browse all side effects of Selexipag:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Bedridden treatments and more:
- Bedridden (12,977 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Bedridden:
- Bedridden in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Bedridden in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Bedridden in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Bedridden:
All the drugs that are associated with Bedridden:
- Bedridden (1,426 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Bedridden:
All the conditions that are associated with Bedridden:
- Bedridden (1,053 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on selexipag (the active ingredients of Selexipag) and Selexipag (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Ilaris and Abortion - 3 seconds ago
- Lamivudine and Calcitriol drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
- Chloramphenicol and Atrial Fibrillation Aggravated - 8 seconds ago
- Prolia and Injection Site Reaction - 11 seconds ago
- Amaryl and Nifedipine drug interaction - 13 seconds ago
- Caduet and Entocort Ec drug interaction - 39 seconds ago
- Zopiclone and Terbinafine Hydrochloride drug interaction - 43 seconds ago
- Navelbine and Flagyl drug interaction - 43 seconds ago
- Aubagio and Gastroenteritis - Viral - 49 seconds ago
- Aubagio and Viral Gastroenteritis - 49 seconds ago