Seroquel xr and Anger - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Anger is found among people who take Seroquel xr, especially for people who are male, 40-49 old, have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Seroquel xr and have Anger. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 10,252 people who have side effects when taking Seroquel xr from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
10,252 people reported to have side effects when taking Seroquel xr.
Among them, 132 people (1.29%) have Anger.
What is Seroquel xr?
Seroquel xr has active ingredients of quetiapine fumarate. It is often used in bipolar disorder. eHealthMe is studying from 11,482 Seroquel xr users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Anger?
Anger is found to be associated with 2,105 drugs and 1,568 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Seroquel xr and Anger reports submitted per year:
Time on Seroquel xr when people have Anger *:
Gender of people who have Anger when taking Seroquel xr*:
Age of people who have Anger when taking Seroquel xr *:
Common drugs people take besides Seroquel xr *:
Common side effects people have besides Anger *:
Common conditions people have *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Seroquel xr and have Anger?Check whether Anger is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Mati?, K., & Pele?, A. M. , "Drug-induced toxic hepatitis associated with the combination of quetiapine and fluphenazine: A case report", The European Journal of Psychiatry, 2018 Jan .
- Shah Z, Londhe V, "Influence of various media on the dissolution profiles of immediate-release quetiapine tablets in India", Dissolution Technologies, 2016 Feb .
How severe was Anger and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of quetiapine fumarate:
- Anger and drugs with ingredients of quetiapine fumarate (1,126 reports)
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Seroquel xr:
- Seroquel xr (11,482 reports)
Common Seroquel xr side effects:
Browse all side effects of Seroquel xr:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Anger treatments and more:
- Anger (35,665 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Anger:
- Anger in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Anger in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Anger in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Anger:
All the drugs that are associated with Anger:
- Anger (2,105 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Anger:
All the conditions that are associated with Anger:
- Anger (1,568 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on quetiapine fumarate (the active ingredients of Seroquel xr) and Seroquel xr (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Mucinex D and Lacrimation Increased - now
- Arthrotec and Renal Failure Acute - 3 seconds ago
- Peripheral Ischaemia and Peripheral Embolism - 4 seconds ago
- Kerlone and Dizziness - 9 seconds ago
- Temovate and Multiple Injuries - 9 seconds ago
- Onglyza and Myalgia Aggravated - 13 seconds ago
- Arthropathy and Visual Impairment - 21 seconds ago
- Memantine and Abdominal Discomfort - 23 seconds ago
- Sumatriptan and Evoxac drug interaction - 24 seconds ago
- Lexapro and Hydroxyurea drug interaction - 28 seconds ago