Seroquel and Alternative medicine - pain relief - from FDA reports
Alternative medicine - pain relief is found among people who take Seroquel, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old , have been taking the drug for 2 - 5 years, also take medication Xanax, and have Stress and anxiety. This review analyzes which people have Alternative medicine - pain relief with Seroquel. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 89,133 people who have side effects when taking Seroquel from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 21, 2017
89,133 people reported to have side effects when taking Seroquel.
Among them, 2,520 people (2.83%) have Alternative medicine - pain relief
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Seroquel when people have Alternative medicine - pain relief *:
- < 1 month: 18.68 %
- 1 - 6 months: 14.29 %
- 6 - 12 months: 5.49 %
- 1 - 2 years: 10.26 %
- 2 - 5 years: 33.33 %
- 5 - 10 years: 16.12 %
- 10+ years: 1.83 %
Gender of people who have Alternative medicine - pain relief when taking Seroquel *:
- female: 68.53 %
- male: 31.47 %
Age of people who have Alternative medicine - pain relief when taking Seroquel *:
- 0-1: 0.15 %
- 2-9: 0.05 %
- 10-19: 3.28 %
- 20-29: 7.27 %
- 30-39: 13.37 %
- 40-49: 26.38 %
- 50-59: 28.18 %
- 60+: 21.31 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Stress And Anxiety (359 people, 14.25%)
- Sleep Disorder (308 people, 12.22%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (138 people, 5.48%)
- High Blood Pressure (137 people, 5.44%)
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (127 people, 5.04%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Xanax (389 people, 15.44%)
- Cymbalta (314 people, 12.46%)
- Neurontin (294 people, 11.67%)
- Lexapro (267 people, 10.60%)
- Zoloft (259 people, 10.28%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Stress And Anxiety (741 people, 29.40%)
- Fatigue (452 people, 17.94%)
- Headache (419 people, 16.63%)
- Nausea (400 people, 15.87%)
- Injury (376 people, 14.92%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Alternative medicine - pain relief when taking Seroquel?
- Check symptoms - is alternative medicine - pain relief caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsAlternative medicine - pain relief and drugs with ingredients of quetiapine fumarate.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeAlternative medicine - pain relief and Seroquel from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Seroquel has active ingredients of quetiapine fumarate. It is often used in bipolar disorder. (latest outcomes from Seroquel 94,601 users)
Alternative medicine - pain relief
Alternative medicine - pain relief has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, pain, multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, birth control (latest reports from 494,244 Alternative medicine - pain relief patients).
Browse all side effects of Seroquela b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Alternative medicine - pain reliefAlternative medicine - pain relief
Could your condition cause Alternative medicine - pain reliefAlternative medicine - pain relief
- Stress and anxiety and Alternative medicine - pain relief
- Sleep disorder and Alternative medicine - pain relief
- High blood cholesterol and Alternative medicine - pain relief
- High blood pressure and Alternative medicine - pain relief
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease and Alternative medicine - pain relief
What would happen?
Questions to the study
Recently I OD'd on Tylenol 3 w/ codeine and just got out of treatment. Once in treatment they took me off klonopin and started me on seroquel, vistiril, trazadone and more seroquel and cymbalta. After on all these meds I started having this weird smelling discharge that smelled like a box of ...