Seroquel and Complication of delivery - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Complication of delivery is reported only by a few people who take Seroquel.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Seroquel and have Complication of delivery. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 108,921 people who have side effects while taking Seroquel from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
108,921 people reported to have side effects when taking Seroquel.
Among them, 3 people (0.0%) have Complication of delivery.
What is Seroquel?
Seroquel has active ingredients of quetiapine fumarate. It is often used in bipolar disorder. eHealthMe is studying from 115,349 Seroquel users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Complication of delivery?
Complication of delivery is found to be associated with 174 drugs and 105 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Seroquel and Complication of delivery reports submitted per year:
Time on Seroquel when people have Complication of delivery *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 100 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Complication of delivery when taking Seroquel *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 33.33 %
- 30-39: 33.33 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 33.33 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common drugs people take besides Seroquel *:
- Zyprexa: 1 person, 33.33%
- Effexor Xr: 1 person, 33.33%
- Effexor: 1 person, 33.33%
- Depakote: 1 person, 33.33%
- Avonex: 1 person, 33.33%
Common side effects people have besides Complication of delivery *:
- Pre-Eclampsia (high blood pressure and significant amounts of protein in the urine of a pregnant woman): 2 people, 66.67%
- Neuropathy Peripheral (surface nerve damage): 1 person, 33.33%
- Maternal Exposure During Pregnancy (use of substance during pregnancy): 1 person, 33.33%
- Foetal Exposure During Pregnancy (exposing your unborn child to contraindicated in pregnancy leads birth defect): 1 person, 33.33%
- Diabetes: 1 person, 33.33%
Common conditions people have *:
- Stress And Anxiety: 1 person, 33.33%
- Multiple Sclerosis (a nervous system disease that affects your brain and spinal cord. it damages the myelin sheath): 1 person, 33.33%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Seroquel and have Complication of delivery?Check whether Complication of delivery is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Mati?, K., & Pele?, A. M. , "Drug-induced toxic hepatitis associated with the combination of quetiapine and fluphenazine: A case report", The European Journal of Psychiatry, 2018 Jan .
- Shah Z, Londhe V, "Influence of various media on the dissolution profiles of immediate-release quetiapine tablets in India", Dissolution Technologies, 2016 Feb .
How severe was Complication of delivery and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of quetiapine fumarate:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Seroquel:
- Seroquel (115,349 reports)
Common Seroquel side effects:
- Diabetes: 11,669 reports
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 7,985 reports
- Stress and anxiety: 6,136 reports
- Type 2 diabetes: 6,081 reports
- Weight increased: 6,026 reports
- Depression: 5,421 reports
Browse all side effects of Seroquel:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Complication of delivery treatments and more:
- Complication of delivery (335 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Complication of delivery:
- Complication of delivery in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Complication of delivery in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Complication of delivery in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
All the drugs that are associated with Complication of delivery:
- Complication of delivery (174 drugs)
All the conditions that are associated with Complication of delivery:
- Complication of delivery (105 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on quetiapine fumarate (the active ingredients of Seroquel) and Seroquel (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Vytorin and Xopenex Hfa drug interaction - 11 seconds ago
- How effective is Alprazolam for Stress And Anxiety? - 11 seconds ago
- Stelara and Anastomotic Fistula - 14 seconds ago
- Xanax and Benign Ovarian Tumor - 22 seconds ago
- Tarceva and Haemorrhoids Aggravated - 32 seconds ago
- Rifampin and Heart Attack - 33 seconds ago
- Fluphenazine and Mycophenolate Mofetil drug interaction - 34 seconds ago
- Norepinephrine Bitartrate and Left Ventricular Hypertrophy - 34 seconds ago
- Tigan and Sjogren Syndrome - 36 seconds ago
- Ceftriaxone Sodium and Mobic drug interaction - 40 seconds ago