Seroquel and Pain relief by acupuncture - from FDA reports
Pain relief by acupuncture is found among people who take Seroquel, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old , have been taking the drug for 2 - 5 years, also take medication Xanax, and have Stress and anxiety. This review analyzes which people have Pain relief by acupuncture with Seroquel. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 89,133 people who have side effects when taking Seroquel from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Dec, 22, 2017
89,133 people reported to have side effects when taking Seroquel.
Among them, 2,560 people (2.87%) have Pain relief by acupuncture
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Seroquel when people have Pain relief by acupuncture *:
- < 1 month: 17.5 %
- 1 - 6 months: 13.57 %
- 6 - 12 months: 5.71 %
- 1 - 2 years: 11.43 %
- 2 - 5 years: 32.86 %
- 5 - 10 years: 17.14 %
- 10+ years: 1.79 %
Gender of people who have Pain relief by acupuncture when taking Seroquel *:
- female: 68.34 %
- male: 31.66 %
Age of people who have Pain relief by acupuncture when taking Seroquel *:
- 0-1: 0.15 %
- 2-9: 0.05 %
- 10-19: 3.22 %
- 20-29: 7.24 %
- 30-39: 13.63 %
- 40-49: 26.71 %
- 50-59: 27.92 %
- 60+: 21.08 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Stress And Anxiety (359 people, 14.02%)
- Sleep Disorder (308 people, 12.03%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (138 people, 5.39%)
- High Blood Pressure (137 people, 5.35%)
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (127 people, 4.96%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Xanax (398 people, 15.55%)
- Cymbalta (314 people, 12.27%)
- Neurontin (306 people, 11.95%)
- Lexapro (267 people, 10.43%)
- Klonopin (267 people, 10.43%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Stress And Anxiety (746 people, 29.14%)
- Fatigue (459 people, 17.93%)
- Headache (424 people, 16.56%)
- Nausea (409 people, 15.98%)
- Injury (376 people, 14.69%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Pain relief by acupuncture when taking Seroquel?
- Check symptoms - is pain relief by acupuncture caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a post - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsPain relief by acupuncture and drugs with ingredients of quetiapine fumarate.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMePain relief by acupuncture and Seroquel from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Seroquel has active ingredients of quetiapine fumarate. It is often used in bipolar disorder. (latest outcomes from Seroquel 94,603 users)
Pain relief by acupuncture
Pain relief by acupuncture has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, pain, multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, birth control (latest reports from 494,245 Pain relief by acupuncture patients).
Browse all side effects of Seroquela b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Pain relief by acupuncturePain relief by acupuncture
Could your condition cause Pain relief by acupuncturePain relief by acupuncture
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Crouse EL, Alastanos JN, Bozymski KM, Toscano RA, "Dysphagia with second-generation antipsychotics: A case report and review of the literature", Mental Health Clinician, 2017 Jan .
- Shah Z, Londhe V, "Influence of various media on the dissolution profiles of immediate-release quetiapine tablets in India", Dissolution Technologies, 2016 Feb .
What would happen?
Questions to the study
Hi I am going through a rough time and hoping to get some advice.. I've been on pain meds 12 years by same doctor, after 6 back surgerys My doctor put me on Suboxin because he feels may help with the pain, and the fact I've been on pain meds to long.. well I've been on the Suboxin 2 weeks and ...
Female born 25th of Dec 1934. On the 5th Dec 2017 started Effexor 37.5 mg for 1 week and then 75mg with Seroquel 25mg per day .Drugs taken at 8pm . Slurred speech at mid day for 2-3 hours. Some confusion ,forgetting some words and short memory facts during the day. Will these side effects ...
User posts to the study
Hello! I'm very new to this, so I joined this to hear about other people their experience. I take Gilenya for about 3 years now - I couldn't be happier. No side effects, like, ever :) now, my psychiatrist wanted me to take seroquel, because she thinks I have bipolar type 1. I'm a very anxious ...