Serzone and Haemarthrosis - from FDA reports
There is no Haemarthrosis reported by people who take Serzone yet. This review analyzes which people have Haemarthrosis with Serzone. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
No report is found.
Do you take Serzone and have Haemarthrosis?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Haemarthrosis
- Get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Serzone has active ingredients of nefazodone hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Serzone 7,566 users)
Haemarthrosis (haemarthrosis is where blood is able to enter the joint capsule) has been reported by people with factor viii deficiency, atrial fibrillation/flutter, preventive health care, haemophilia, stroke (latest reports from 2,551 Haemarthrosis patients).
Drugs that are associated with HaemarthrosisHaemarthrosis
Could your condition cause HaemarthrosisHaemarthrosis
Serzone side effects
- Serzone side effects (7,468 reports)
Browse all side effects of Serzonea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Serzone and have Haemarthrosis
- Support group for people who have Haemarthrosis
- Support group for people who take Serzone
- Will you have Delirium with Bumetanide?
- Will you have Eye Pain with Cosopt?
- Will you have Hypersomnia with Nyquil?
- Will you have Welts with Eliquis?
- Will you have Wasting with Toothache?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Bumetanide and have Delirium?
- Support group for people who take Cosopt and have Eye Pain?
- Support group for people who take Nyquil and have Hypersomnia?
- Support group for people who take Eliquis and have Welts?
- Support group for people who have Toothache and Wasting?
- What to expect when you take Bumetanide and have Delirium?
- What to expect when you take Cosopt and have Eye Pain?
- What to expect when you take Nyquil and have Hypersomnia?
- What to expect when you take Eliquis and have Welts?
- What to expect when you have Toothache and Wasting?
Care Guides wanted
- Care Guide for people who take Bumetanide and have Delirium
- Care Guide for people who take Cosopt and have Eye Pain
- Care Guide for people who take Nyquil and have Hypersomnia
- Care Guide for people who take Eliquis and have Welts
- Care Guide for people who have Toothache and Wasting
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.