Serzone and Haematidrosis - from FDA reports
There is no Haematidrosis reported by people who take Serzone yet. This review analyzes which people have Haematidrosis with Serzone. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
No report is found.
Do you take Serzone and have Haematidrosis?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Haematidrosis
- Get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Serzone has active ingredients of nefazodone hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Serzone 7,566 users)
Haematidrosis (excretion of bloody sweat) has been reported by people with insomnia, polycythemia vera, genital herpes, asthma, pneumonia bacterial (latest reports from 10 Haematidrosis patients).
Drugs that are associated with HaematidrosisHaematidrosis
Could your condition cause HaematidrosisHaematidrosis
Serzone side effects
- Serzone side effects (7,468 reports)
Browse all side effects of Serzonea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Serzone and have Haematidrosis
- Support group for people who have Haematidrosis
- Support group for people who take Serzone
- Will you have Conjunctivitis with Nausea?
- Will you have Inflammation - Conjunctiva with Nausea?
- Will you have Pink Eye with Nausea?
- Cetirizine Hydrochloride and Cimzia drug interaction
- Acetylcysteine and Gentamicin drug interaction
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who have Nausea and Conjunctivitis?
- Support group for people who have Nausea and Inflammation - Conjunctiva?
- Support group for people who have Nausea and Pink Eye?
- Support group for people who take Cetirizine Hydrochloride and Cimzia
- Support group for people who take Acetylcysteine and Gentamicin
- What to expect when you have Nausea and Conjunctivitis?
- What to expect when you have Nausea and Inflammation - Conjunctiva?
- What to expect when you have Nausea and Pink Eye?
- What to expect when you take Cetirizine Hydrochloride and Cimzia
- What to expect when you take Acetylcysteine and Gentamicin
Care Guides wanted
- Care Guide for people who have Nausea and Conjunctivitis
- Care Guide for people who have Nausea and Inflammation - Conjunctiva
- Care Guide for people who have Nausea and Pink Eye
- Care Guide for people who take Cetirizine Hydrochloride and Cimzia
- Care Guide for people who take Acetylcysteine and Gentamicin
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.