Serzone and Haematocrit abnormal - from FDA reports
Haematocrit abnormal is reported only by a few people who take Serzone. We study 7,468 people who have side effects while taking Serzone from FDA. Among them, 1 have Haematocrit abnormal. Find out below who they are, when they have Haematocrit abnormal and more.
7,468 people reported to have side effects when taking Serzone.
Among them, 1 person (0.01%) has Haematocrit abnormal
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Haematocrit abnormal when taking Serzone *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Haematocrit abnormal when taking Serzone *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 100 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Tylenol: 1 person, 100.00%
- Taxotere: 1 person, 100.00%
- Gemzar: 1 person, 100.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Po2 Decreased: 1 person, 100.00%
- Platelet Count Abnormal: 1 person, 100.00%
- Dyspnea Exertional: 1 person, 100.00%
- Chest Pain: 1 person, 100.00%
- Blood Carbon Dioxide Decreased: 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Serzone and have Haematocrit abnormal?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Haematocrit abnormal
- Predict new side effects and undetected conditions
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Serzone has active ingredients of nefazodone hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Serzone 7,566 users)
Haematocrit abnormal has been reported by people with high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, multiple myeloma, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood cholesterol (latest reports from 665 Haematocrit abnormal patients).
Drugs that are associated with Haematocrit abnormalHaematocrit abnormal (714 drugs)
Could your condition cause Haematocrit abnormalHaematocrit abnormal (414 conditions)
Serzone side effects
- Serzone side effects (7,468 reports)
Browse all side effects of Serzonea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Serzone and have Haematocrit Abnormal
- Support group for people who have Haematocrit Abnormal
- Support group for people who take Serzone
You may be interested in these posts
- I was taking serzone for many years for anxiety and panic attacks but recently my psych who was new put me on Effexor. I har not slept in two weeks. I'm not manic, I don't have bipolar disorder and I'm just having severe anxiety and restlessness a md have not been able to nap or sleep since the...
- Hello folks. I'm currently taking 20 mg of Adderall--love it; it really gets me focused and happy when I start my day at 5:am (early riser) with coffee, Danish, and jazz on my radio. I tried Prozac and it made me sick to my stomach, so I notified my psychiatrist that I was stopping it. We'll...
- I stopped taking quetiapine suddenly and am having really bad anxiety, racing heart, nervousness, Help!
- Will you have Restless Leg with Acyclovir?
- Will you have Guillain Barre Syndrome with Loperamide Hydrochloride?
- Will you have Dysrhythmias with Alprostadil?
- Will you have Sinusitis with Valtrex?
- Will you have Postictal State with Seizures?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Acyclovir and have Restless Leg?
- Support group for people who take Loperamide Hydrochloride and have Guillain Barre Syndrome?
- Support group for people who take Alprostadil and have Dysrhythmias?
- Support group for people who take Valtrex and have Sinusitis?
- Support group for people who have Seizures and Postictal State?
- What to expect when you take Acyclovir and have Restless Leg?
- What to expect when you take Loperamide Hydrochloride and have Guillain Barre Syndrome?
- What to expect when you take Alprostadil and have Dysrhythmias?
- What to expect when you take Valtrex and have Sinusitis?
- What to expect when you have Seizures and Postictal State?
- A study for a 37 year old woman who takes Hctz, Adderall 20, Zyrtec
- A study for a 22 year old man who takes Buspirone Hcl, Olanzapine
- A study for a 57 year old woman who takes Vitamin D3, Lexapro, Prilosec Otc
- A study for a 61 year old man who takes Dutasteride
- A study for a 47 year old woman who takes Oxybutynin
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.