Serzone and Haematoma infection - from FDA reports
There is no Haematoma infection reported by people who take Serzone yet. This review analyzes which people have Haematoma infection with Serzone. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
No report is found.
Do you take Serzone and have Haematoma infection?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Haematoma infection
- Get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Serzone has active ingredients of nefazodone hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Serzone 7,566 users)
Haematoma infection (infection with collection of blood outside the blood vessels) has been reported by people with thrombosis, rheumatoid arthritis, atrial fibrillation/flutter, osteoporosis, high blood pressure (latest reports from 465 Haematoma infection patients).
Drugs that are associated with Haematoma infectionHaematoma infection
Could your condition cause Haematoma infectionHaematoma infection
Serzone side effects
- Serzone side effects (7,468 reports)
Browse all side effects of Serzonea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Serzone and have Haematoma Infection
- Support group for people who have Haematoma Infection
- Support group for people who take Serzone
- Will you have Dysmenorrhea with Pms?
- Will you have Gums - Swollen with Lisinopril?
- Pregabalin and Nucynta drug interaction
- Will you have Angioplasty with Narcolepsy?
- Will you have Percutaneous Transluminal Coronary Angioplasty with Narcolepsy?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who have Pms and Dysmenorrhea?
- Support group for people who take Lisinopril and have Gums - Swollen?
- Support group for people who take Pregabalin and Nucynta
- Support group for people who have Narcolepsy and Angioplasty?
- Support group for people who have Narcolepsy and Percutaneous Transluminal Coronary Angioplasty?
- What to expect when you have Pms and Dysmenorrhea?
- What to expect when you take Lisinopril and have Gums - Swollen?
- What to expect when you take Pregabalin and Nucynta
- What to expect when you have Narcolepsy and Angioplasty?
- What to expect when you have Narcolepsy and Percutaneous Transluminal Coronary Angioplasty?
Care Guides wanted
- Care Guide for people who have Pms and Dysmenorrhea
- Care Guide for people who take Lisinopril and have Gums - Swollen
- Care Guide for people who take Pregabalin and Nucynta
- Care Guide for people who have Narcolepsy and Angioplasty
- Care Guide for people who have Narcolepsy and Percutaneous Transluminal Coronary Angioplasty
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.