Who have Haematoma infection with Serzone - from FDA reports
There is no Haematoma infection reported by people who take Serzone yet. This review analyzes which people have Haematoma infection with Serzone. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
No report is found.
Do you have Haematoma infection while taking Serzone?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Haematoma infection
- Subscribe to monitor Haematoma infection in Serzone
You are not alone:
Serzone has active ingredients of nefazodone hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Serzone 7,602 users)
Haematoma infection (infection with collection of blood outside the blood vessels) has been reported by people with thrombosis, rheumatoid arthritis, atrial fibrillation/flutter, osteoporosis, high blood pressure (latest reports from 515 Haematoma infection patients).
Drugs that are associated with Haematoma infectionHaematoma infection
Could your condition cause Haematoma infectionHaematoma infection
Serzone side effects
- Serzone side effects (7,504 reports)
Browse all side effects of Serzonea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Haematocoele with Coreg Cr? - a second ago
- Zithromax and Galega Bicolor drug interaction - a second ago
- Will you have Unexpected Therapeutic Drug Effect with Wellbutrin Xl? - a second ago
- Will you have Occlusion - Renal Artery with Benzyl Alcohol? - 2 seconds ago
- Sea Ash and Violet drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 19 year old girl who takes Carbatrol - 21 minutes ago
- A study for a 80 year old man who takes Lisinopril - an hour ago
- A study for a 61 year old woman who takes Nystatin - an hour ago
- A study for a 18 year old girl who takes Vyvanse - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 35 year old woman who takes Klonopin, Zanaflex, Nature-throid, Trulicity, Cymbalta, Levemir, Magnesium Malate - 4 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.