Who have Haematoma with Serzone - from FDA reports
Haematoma is found among people who take Serzone, especially for people who are female, 40-49 old , have been taking the drug for 5 - 10 years, also take medication Xanax, and have Asthma. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 7,504 people who have side effects when taking Serzone from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
7,504 people reported to have side effects when taking Serzone.
Among them, 9 people (0.12%) have Haematoma
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Serzone when people have Haematoma *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 100 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Haematoma when taking Serzone *:
- female: 88.89 %
- male: 11.11 %
Age of people who have Haematoma when taking Serzone *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 80 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 20 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Panic Disorder: 2 people, 22.22%
- Fibromyalgia (a long-term condition which causes pain all over the body): 2 people, 22.22%
- Back Disorder: 2 people, 22.22%
- Asthma: 2 people, 22.22%
- Pain: 1 person, 11.11%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Xanax: 6 people, 66.67%
- Neurontin: 5 people, 55.56%
- Norvasc: 5 people, 55.56%
- Valium: 5 people, 55.56%
- Roxicet: 4 people, 44.44%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Fainting (loss of consciousness and postural tone): 5 people, 55.56%
- Indigestion: 5 people, 55.56%
- Joint Pain: 5 people, 55.56%
- Pain In Extremity: 5 people, 55.56%
- Cuts And Puncture Wounds: 4 people, 44.44%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Haematoma while taking Serzone?
You are not alone:
Serzone has active ingredients of nefazodone hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Serzone 7,602 users)
Haematoma (collection of blood outside the blood vessels) has been reported by people with atrial fibrillation/flutter, stroke, high blood pressure, thrombosis, osteoporosis (latest reports from 19,432 Haematoma patients).
Drugs that are associated with HaematomaHaematoma (2,066 drugs)
Could your condition cause HaematomaHaematoma (1,632 conditions)
Serzone side effects
- Serzone side effects (7,504 reports)
Browse all side effects of Serzonea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Pain - Back with Pain In Jaw? - now
- Will you have Nonspecific Back Pain with Pain In Jaw? - now
- Will you have Back Pain - Nonspecific with Pain In Jaw? - now
- Will you have High-Pitched Crying with Prednisone? - now
- Will you have Back Pain with Pain In Jaw? - now
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 49 year old man who takes Zocor, Hydrochlorothiazide, Lisinopril - an hour ago
- A study for a 50 year old woman who takes Humira - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 68 year old woman who takes Prolia - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 75 year old man who takes Finasteride, Sinemet, Stalevo 125 - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 71 year old man who takes Imbruvica - 5 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.