Serzone and Haematosalpinx - from FDA reports
There is no Haematosalpinx reported by people who take Serzone yet. This review analyzes which people have Haematosalpinx with Serzone. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
No report is found.
Do you take Serzone and have Haematosalpinx?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Haematosalpinx
- Get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Serzone has active ingredients of nefazodone hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Serzone 7,566 users)
Haematosalpinx (bleeding into the fallopian tubes) has been reported by people with birth control, irritable bowel syndrome, hiv infection, crohn's disease, muscle relaxant therapy (latest reports from 33 Haematosalpinx patients).
Drugs that are associated with HaematosalpinxHaematosalpinx
Could your condition cause HaematosalpinxHaematosalpinx
Serzone side effects
- Serzone side effects (7,468 reports)
Browse all side effects of Serzonea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Serzone and have Haematosalpinx
- Support group for people who have Haematosalpinx
- Support group for people who take Serzone
- Will you have Hearing Loss with Spironolactone?
- Will you have Hair Loss with Pcos?
- Will you have Loss Of Hair with Pcos?
- Will you have Hair Thinning with Pcos?
- Will you have Baldness with Pcos?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Spironolactone and have Hearing Loss?
- Support group for people who have Pcos and Hair Loss?
- Support group for people who have Pcos and Loss Of Hair?
- Support group for people who have Pcos and Hair Thinning?
- Support group for people who have Pcos and Baldness?
- What to expect when you take Spironolactone and have Hearing Loss?
- What to expect when you have Pcos and Hair Loss?
- What to expect when you have Pcos and Loss Of Hair?
- What to expect when you have Pcos and Hair Thinning?
- What to expect when you have Pcos and Baldness?
Care Guides wanted
- Care Guide for people who take Spironolactone and have Hearing Loss
- Care Guide for people who have Pcos and Hair Loss
- Care Guide for people who have Pcos and Loss Of Hair
- Care Guide for people who have Pcos and Hair Thinning
- Care Guide for people who have Pcos and Baldness
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.