Serzone and Haemochromatosis - from FDA reports
Haemochromatosis is reported only by a few people who take Serzone. We study 7,468 people who have side effects while taking Serzone from FDA. Among them, 3 have Haemochromatosis. Find out below who they are, when they have Haemochromatosis and more.
7,468 people reported to have side effects when taking Serzone.
Among them, 3 people (0.04%) have Haemochromatosis
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Haemochromatosis when taking Serzone *:
- female: 33.33 %
- male: 66.67 %
Age of people who have Haemochromatosis when taking Serzone *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 50 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 50 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Birth Control: 1 person, 33.33%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Zomig: 1 person, 33.33%
- Yasmin: 1 person, 33.33%
- Ambien: 1 person, 33.33%
- Amerge: 1 person, 33.33%
- Amoxicillin: 1 person, 33.33%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Agranulocytosis (a deficiency of granulocytes in the blood, causing increased vulnerability to infection): 2 people, 66.67%
- Hepatocellular Damage (liver damage): 2 people, 66.67%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 2 people, 66.67%
- Yellow Skin: 1 person, 33.33%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 1 person, 33.33%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Serzone and have Haemochromatosis?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Haemochromatosis
- Get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Serzone has active ingredients of nefazodone hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Serzone 7,566 users)
Haemochromatosis (body to absorb more iron than usual from food) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, pain, iron overload (latest reports from 1,771 Haemochromatosis patients).
Drugs that are associated with HaemochromatosisHaemochromatosis (639 drugs)
Could your condition cause HaemochromatosisHaemochromatosis (392 conditions)
Serzone side effects
- Serzone side effects (7,468 reports)
Browse all side effects of Serzonea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Serzone and have Haemochromatosis
- Support group for people who have Haemochromatosis
- Support group for people who take Serzone
You may be interested in these posts
- I have hereditary hemochromatosis and tinnitus. Any body else have this?
- Is it ok to take l glutamine when you have hemochromatosis?
- So I started losing my hair at about 15, but it got serious about 21 and this is when I went to see my doc, after a few tests, etc. we realised that I have Haemochromatosis, not knowing that this itself could cause hairless, he got me on Finasteride and Minoxidil, both orally. I was slow in...
- Hi there im in the process of finding out if this is what caused my ferritin levrls to high and am looking for other people that have had the same experience
- I was taking serzone for many years for anxiety and panic attacks but recently my psych who was new put me on Effexor. I har not slept in two weeks. I'm not manic, I don't have bipolar disorder and I'm just having severe anxiety and restlessness a md have not been able to nap or sleep since the...
- Levocetirizine Dihydrochloride and Gabapentin drug interaction
- Will you have Increased Thirst with Ambien?
- Will you have Loss Of Appetite with Trimethoprim?
- Will you have Blood Clot In The Legs with Opdivo?
- Suprane and Versed drug interaction
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Levocetirizine Dihydrochloride and Gabapentin
- Support group for people who take Ambien and have Increased Thirst?
- Support group for people who take Trimethoprim and have Loss Of Appetite?
- Support group for people who take Opdivo and have Blood Clot In The Legs?
- Support group for people who take Suprane and Versed
- What to expect when you take Levocetirizine Dihydrochloride and Gabapentin
- What to expect when you take Ambien and have Increased Thirst?
- What to expect when you take Trimethoprim and have Loss Of Appetite?
- What to expect when you take Opdivo and have Blood Clot In The Legs?
- What to expect when you take Suprane and Versed
Care Guides wanted
- Care Guide for people who take Levocetirizine Dihydrochloride and Gabapentin
- Care Guide for people who take Ambien and have Increased Thirst
- Care Guide for people who take Trimethoprim and have Loss Of Appetite
- Care Guide for people who take Opdivo and have Blood Clot In The Legs
- Care Guide for people who take Suprane and Versed
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.