Serzone and Haemoglobin decrease aggravated - from FDA reports
There is no Haemoglobin decrease aggravated reported by people who take Serzone yet. This review analyzes which people have Haemoglobin decrease aggravated with Serzone. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
No report is found.
Do you have Haemoglobin decrease aggravated while taking Serzone?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Haemoglobin decrease aggravated
- Subscribe to monitor Haemoglobin decrease aggravated in Serzone
You are not alone:
Serzone has active ingredients of nefazodone hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Serzone 7,602 users)
Haemoglobin Decrease Aggravated
Haemoglobin decrease aggravated (latest reports from 5 Haemoglobin decrease aggravated patients).
Drugs that are associated with Haemoglobin decrease aggravatedHaemoglobin decrease aggravated
Could your condition cause Haemoglobin decrease aggravatedHaemoglobin decrease aggravated
Serzone side effects
- Serzone side effects (7,504 reports)
Browse all side effects of Serzonea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Loss Of Balance with Actoplus Met? - now
- Will you have Light-Headedness When Standing Up with Actoplus Met? - now
- Will you have Lightheadedness - Dizzy with Actoplus Met? - now
- Will you have Lightheadedness with Actoplus Met? - now
- Will you have Vertigo with Actoplus Met? - now
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 43 year old man who takes Trazodone Hydrochloride - 29 minutes ago
- A study for a 33 year old man who takes Trazodone Hydrochloride - 31 minutes ago
- A study for a 53 year old man who takes Trazodone Hydrochloride - 36 minutes ago
- Prediction of Viagra for a 44 year old man - an hour ago
- A study for a 33 year old woman who takes Prozac, Zyprexa, Provigil, Abilify - an hour ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.