Serzone and Haemoglobin decreased - from FDA reports
Haemoglobin decreased is found among people who take Serzone, especially for people who are male, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for 2 - 5 years, also take medication Ambien, and have Pain. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 7,504 people who have side effects when taking Serzone from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
7,504 people reported to have side effects when taking Serzone.
Among them, 50 people (0.67%) have Haemoglobin decreased
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Serzone when people have Haemoglobin decreased *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 50 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 50 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Haemoglobin decreased when taking Serzone *:
- female: 30 %
- male: 70 %
Age of people who have Haemoglobin decreased when taking Serzone *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 2.04 %
- 30-39: 24.49 %
- 40-49: 10.2 %
- 50-59: 14.29 %
- 60+: 48.98 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Pain: 19 people, 38.00%
- Bone Density Abnormal: 14 people, 28.00%
- Prostate Cancer: 14 people, 28.00%
- Preventive Health Care: 14 people, 28.00%
- Muscle Aches (muscle pain): 8 people, 16.00%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Ambien: 26 people, 52.00%
- Zoloft: 23 people, 46.00%
- Zometa: 22 people, 44.00%
- Vicodin: 21 people, 42.00%
- Seroquel: 20 people, 40.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 32 people, 64.00%
- Pain In Extremity: 23 people, 46.00%
- Spinal Osteoarthritis (joint cartilage loss in spine): 23 people, 46.00%
- Neck Pain: 23 people, 46.00%
- Hypoaesthesia (reduced sense of touch or sensation): 22 people, 44.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Haemoglobin decreased while taking Serzone?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Haemoglobin decreased
- Subscribe to monitor Haemoglobin decreased in Serzone
You are not alone:
Serzone has active ingredients of nefazodone hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Serzone 7,602 users)
Haemoglobin decreased has been reported by people with hepatitis c, high blood pressure, multiple myeloma, paroxysmal nocturnal haemoglobinuria, atrial fibrillation/flutter (latest reports from 87,993 Haemoglobin decreased patients).
Drugs that are associated with Haemoglobin decreasedHaemoglobin decreased (2,811 drugs)
Could your condition cause Haemoglobin decreasedHaemoglobin decreased (2,874 conditions)
Serzone side effects
- Serzone side effects (7,504 reports)
Browse all side effects of Serzonea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Cilostazol and Azithromycin drug interaction - a second ago
- Will you have Capillary Disorder with Cyclophosphamide? - a second ago
- Benzonatate and Radix Angelicae Dahuricae drug interaction - a second ago
- Neulasta and Oxandrin drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Night Sweats with Quit Smoking? - 3 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 33 year old woman who takes Zoloft, Velivet - an hour ago
- A study for a 42 year old woman who takes Xarelto, Sumatriptan - an hour ago
- A study for a 54 year old woman who takes Norco - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 64 year old man who takes Metformin - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 60 year old man who takes Lasix, Pradaxa - 7 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.