Serzone and Haemoglobin electrophoresis abnormal - from FDA reports
There is no Haemoglobin electrophoresis abnormal reported by people who take Serzone yet. This review analyzes which people have Haemoglobin electrophoresis abnormal with Serzone. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
No report is found.
Do you have Haemoglobin electrophoresis abnormal while taking Serzone?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Haemoglobin electrophoresis abnormal
- Subscribe to monitor Haemoglobin electrophoresis abnormal in Serzone
You are not alone:
Serzone has active ingredients of nefazodone hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Serzone 7,602 users)
Haemoglobin Electrophoresis Abnormal
Haemoglobin electrophoresis abnormal (latest reports from 2 Haemoglobin electrophoresis abnormal patients).
Drugs that are associated with Haemoglobin electrophoresis abnormalHaemoglobin electrophoresis abnormal
Could your condition cause Haemoglobin electrophoresis abnormalHaemoglobin electrophoresis abnormal
Serzone side effects
- Serzone side effects (7,504 reports)
Browse all side effects of Serzonea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Pantoprazole and Sacred Mushroom drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Double Vision with Afinitor? - 7 seconds ago
- Will you have Diplopia with Afinitor? - 7 seconds ago
- Will you have Open Angle Glaucoma with Veramyst? - 7 seconds ago
- Will you have Congenital Glaucoma with Veramyst? - 7 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 58 year old woman who takes Synthroid, Aspirin - 39 minutes ago
- A study for a 58 year old man who takes Ramipril, Kava - 40 minutes ago
- A study for a 65 year old woman who takes Telmisartan, Prilosec, Synthroid, Calcium, Mobic, Neurontin - an hour ago
- A study for a 40 year old woman who takes Plaquenil - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 66 year old woman who takes Losartan Potassium - 4 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.