Serzone and Haemoperitoneum - from FDA reports
There is no Haemoperitoneum reported by people who take Serzone yet. This review analyzes which people have Haemoperitoneum with Serzone. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
No report is found.
Do you have Haemoperitoneum while taking Serzone?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Haemoperitoneum
- Subscribe to monitor Haemoperitoneum in Serzone
You are not alone:
Serzone has active ingredients of nefazodone hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Serzone 7,602 users)
Haemoperitoneum (presence of blood in the peritoneal cavity) has been reported by people with colitis pseudomembranous, deep venous thrombosis, gaucher's disease (latest reports from 135 Haemoperitoneum patients).
Drugs that are associated with HaemoperitoneumHaemoperitoneum
Could your condition cause HaemoperitoneumHaemoperitoneum
Serzone side effects
- Serzone side effects (7,504 reports)
Browse all side effects of Serzonea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- What to expect when you take Meloxicam and Mirena - a second ago
- Will you have Diabetic Glaucoma with Levothyroxine Sodium? - 2 seconds ago
- What to expect when you take Clopidogrel and Garcinia Cambogia - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Abdominal Obesity with Lupron Depot? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Taste - Impaired with Magnesia? - 3 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- Prediction of Viagra for a 44 year old man - 26 minutes ago
- A study for a 33 year old woman who takes Prozac, Zyprexa, Provigil, Abilify - 43 minutes ago
- Drug comparison of Lisinopril, Contrave for a 47 year old woman - 44 minutes ago
- A study for a 50 year old woman who takes Isoniazid - 47 minutes ago
- Prediction of Mesalamine for a 21 year old woman - 53 minutes ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.